IPALAT Hydro Med sore throat cure lozenges
Pack size:30 pc Dosage form:Lozenges
ipalat ® Hydro Med sore throat cure lozenges
* Active ingredients: gum arabic, hydroxyethyl cellulose, sodium hyaluronate, carageenan
Other ingredients: maltitol, water, aroma (honey aroma), primrose root extract, bitter fennel oil, star anise oil, sucralose Contains the sugar substitute maltitol. 1 lozenge corresponds to 0.07 bread units.
immediate help for the neck
ipalat ® Hydro Med soothes and relieves sore throats immediately. The effective hydro effect creates an effective film of moisture that protects the irritated mucous membrane of the mouth and throat.
With hydro effect
• stimulates the flow of saliva while sucking
• through its active ingredient complex * binds moisture intensively
• forms an effective film of moisture to protect the irritated mucous membrane of the mouth and throat
ipalat ® sore throat cure Hydro Med
• for sore throats
• for hoarseness
• for irritated cough
• for dry mouth
• for irritated mucous membranes during the allergy period (in the mouth and throat )
• For painful symptoms of inflammation in the mouth and throat, such as swelling, redness and difficulty swallowing
ipalat ® Hydro Med sore throat cure at a glance
• Immediate help for throat and throat
• relieves sore throats and coughing
• with 4-fold hydro effect -Active ingredient complex *
• no unpleasant foaming
• without menthol, without sugar
• for children from 6 years of age
• with natural flavors from primrose root, anise and fennel
Frequently sore throat cure asked questions and answers:
How do ipalat ® Hydro Med sore throat cure lozenges work?
ipalat ® Hydro Med lozenges contain an active ingredient complex of gum arabic, hydroxyethyl cellulose, hyaluronic acid and carrageenan. By slowly sucking or gently chewing ipalat ®Hydro Med intensively stimulates the flow of saliva. The active ingredients contained in the lozenge bind moisture. A gel-like complex is created, which is like a protective film on the mucous membranes in the mouth and throat (hydro effect). These are intensely moistened, protected from further irritating influences and can calm down again. Symptoms such as sore throat, hoarseness, irritation of the throat and dry mouth are effectively alleviated.
Are ipalat ® Hydro Med sore throat cure lozenges suitable for children?
ipalat ® Hydro Med lozenges are suitable for children from 6 years of age.
Can ipalat ® Hydro Med sore throat cure lozenges be taken during pregnancy or while breastfeeding?
There is no evidence that speaks against the use of ipalat ® Hydro Med lozenges during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
How should ipalat ® Hydro Med sore throat cure lozenges be used?
Depending on requirements, adults and children from 6 years of age can use several times a day, e.g. Use an ipalat ® Hydro Med lozenge every 2 - 3 hours . Up to 6 lozenges can be used daily. It is advisable to suck the lozenges slowly between meals or to chew them lightly in order to achieve the optimal effect of the lozenge.
Do ipalat ® Hydro Med sore throat cure lozenges contain lactose?
ipalat ®Hydro Med lozenges are lactose-free and therefore suitable for people with lactose intolerance.
Do ipalat ® Hydro Med sore throat cure lozenges contain gluten?
ipalat ® Hydro Med lozenges are gluten-free and therefore suitable for people with gluten sensitivity or celiac disease.
Are ipalat ® sore throat cure Hydro Med lozenges suitable for diabetics?
ipalat ® Hydro Med lozenges are suitable for diabetics. One ipalat ® Hydro Med lozenge corresponds to 0.07 BU .