Walmark Iron Complex is a complex food supplement containing optimal amounts of iron, folic acid, vitamins and minerals.
It has a beneficial effect on anemia, to improve hematopoiesis, in pregnant women, nursing mothers and others.
Iron is a major component of hemoglobin. Together with vitamin B12, it is vital for the formation of red blood cells - erythrocytes.
|The recommended daily dose for daily intake contains:||Quantity in ½ tablet||%DRI|
|Vitamin E.||6mg alpha-TE||50|
% DRI-% recommended daily intake
IRON COMPLEX Act:
- iron, vitamin B12 and folic acid contribute to the formation of red blood cells and reduce the feeling of fatigue and exhaustion
- Iron promotes the formation of hemoglobin and the transfer of oxygen in the body
- folic acid promotes normal blood formation
- Vitamin C is important for normal iron absorption
- Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Selenium are antioxidants that protect cells from oxidative stress
- Magnesium is important for normal electrolyte balance, muscles, nerves and the heart.
- iron, selenium, vitamin B12, vitamin C and folic acid support the immune system
Iron Complex is:
- a product originally designed for blood donors to help speed recovery
- highly digestible, organic source of iron
-suitable for pregnancy and lactation
-contains a daily dose in ½ tablet
-product of a manufacturer certified according to GMP standard
Free of preservatives, lactose free, gluten free.
IRON COMPLEX Dosage:
The recommended daily dose of ½ tablets is preferably on an empty stomach.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
A food supplement is not a substitute for a varied diet.
The product is not suitable for children under 12 years.