- Eye supplements. Perfect preparation Klarin is a good complement to the diet in the daily care of your eyes.
soybean oil - thickener, linseed oil 150mg - the source of unsaturated fatty acids Omega-3, zinc gluconate, L-ascorbic acid, refined palm oil - thickener extract, bilberry, lutein 8mg, zeaxanthin 1,6mg, magnesium oxide, extract pine bark 30 mg, nicotinic acid amide, yellow beeswax - thickener, hydrogenated coconut oil - a thickener, - soy lecithin thickener acetate, DL-alpha-tocopherol (12 mg equivalent of alpha-tocopherol), L-glutathione, gluconate, manganese gluconate copper (II), pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, thiamine, folic acid, selenate (VI) with sodium, cyanocobalamin.
Capsule shell: Beef gelatin, glycerol - humectant, Candurin silver luster - color, titanium dioxide - color, black iron oxide - color, koszelina - color. Vitamin C 80 mg (100% RDA) of Vitamin E 12 mg (100% RDA ) Vitamin B1 1.1 mg (100% RDA) of Vitamin B2 1.4 mg (100% RDA), vitamin B3 (16 mg, 100% RDA) of Vitamin B6 2.8 mg (200% RDA) of Vitamin B9 200 mcg (100% RDA) of Vitamin B12 1 mcg (40% RDA) Zinc 10 mg (100% RDA) Magnesium 20 mg (5.3% RDA).
Manganese 1 mg (50% RDA)
Copper 1 mg (100% RDA)
Selenium 55 mcg (100% RDA)
% RDA - the level of recommended daily allowance.
The preparation is a good complement to the diet in the daily care of your eyes.
In particular for:
* working at a computer,
* who spend many hours behind the wheel,
* with impaired vision at dusk,
* working in poor light,
* forced to lengthy concentration eyesight
* exposed to the risk of AMD associated with the aging of the organism. Warning: do not exceed recommended servings for consumption during the day. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. during pregnancy and lactation decision on the application should consult with your doctor.
is recommended to take 1 tablet a day.