LECITHIN 1200mg. 30 capsules
LECITHIN is a complex organic compound belonging to the group of phospholipids (phosphatides). The main constituents of lecithin are choline (vitamin B4) and inositol (vitamin B8) . Choline and inositol are fat- burning substances that prevent fatty degeneration of the liver.
Lecithin has a positive effect on virtually all systems in the body, accelerating oxidative processes, rapidly breaks down fats, helps remove toxins and prevents the accumulation of cholesterol on the walls of arteries. Improves the work of the brain and cardiovascular system, supports the absorption of vitamins A, D, E, K, increases the body's resistance, stimulates the formation of erythrocytes and hemoglobin.
• Lecithin is involved in the structure of every cell in the human body.
• Plays an important role in fat metabolism and contributes to the dissolution of fat and cholesterol plaques on the walls of blood vessels.
• It is needed to keep cholesterol in a soluble form in the bile, thus helping to avoid the formation of gallstones.
• Lecithin plays an important role in maintaining the functions of the central nervous system; present in the myelin sheath of nerves.
• One of the main components of lecithin - choline is extremely necessary for the transmission of nerve impulses, which is crucial for the overall mental and physical condition of the human body.
• Supports memory and other brain functions
• Helps maintain optimal blood cholesterol levels
• With a positive effect on the cardiovascular system
• Has a beneficial effect on skin and hair
• Helps the liver against increased fat accumulation
Each capsule contains - Lecithin 1200 mg
Excipients: gelatin, water, glycerol
1 capsule daily
Keep out of reach of small children.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
The product is not a substitute for a varied diet.