Ledum palustre, Colchicum autumnale, Bryonia Similiaplex drops
ack size:50ml Dosage form:drops
Registered homeopathic medicinal product, therefore no indication of a therapeutic indication. If symptoms of illness persist during use, please seek medical advice.
Homeopathic medicinal product for use in adults and children over 1 year old.
active Ledum palustre, Colchicum autumnale, Bryonia ingredients
- 100 mg Ledum palustre D2
- 100 mg Toxicodendron quercifolium D4
- 100 mg Colchicum autumnale D4
- 100 mg Bryonia D6
- 100 mg Clematis recta D4
- 100 mg Urtica D2
- 100 mg Stellaria media D2
- 300 mg Mercurius solubilis Hahnemanni D9
Ledum palustre, Colchicum autumnale, Bryonia excipients
WHAT LEDUM SIMILIAPLEX® IS AND WHAT IT IS USED FOR?
LEDUM Similiaplex® is a registered homeopathic medicinal product, therefore without a therapeutic indication. If symptoms of illness persist during use, please seek medical advice.
HOW TO TAKE LEDUM SIMILIAPLEX®?
Always take LEDUM Similiaplex® exactly as directed in this leaflet. Please check with your prescriber or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Unless otherwise prescribed:
- In acute conditions, take 5 drops in a little water every half to full hour, up to 6 times a day. An application longer than one week should only be done after consultation with a homeopathically experienced therapist.
- In chronic forms, take 5 drops in a little water 1 to 3 times a day. If the symptoms improve, the frequency of application should be reduced.
- Small children between the ages of 1 and 6 receive no more than half,
- Children between the ages of 6 and 12 receive no more than two thirds of the adult dose. It is recommended to use the medicine diluted with water for children.
Duration of use Ledum palustre, Colchicum autumnale, Bryonia:
Homeopathic medicines should also not be taken for a long period of time without medical advice. WHAT LEDUM Similiaplex® CONTAINS:
- The active ingredients are: 10 g (= 10.5 ml) contain: Ledum Dil. D2 1 g, Rhus toxicodendron Dil. D4 1g, Colchicum dil. D4 1g, Bryonia dil. D6 1g, Clematis dil. D4 1g, Urtica dil. D2 1 g, Alsine media (HAB 1934) dil. D2 (HAB, regulation 2a) 1 g, Mercurius solubilis Hahnemanni Dil. D9 3g. Constituents together potentized over the final level.
- The other ingredients are: There are no other ingredients.
Ledum palustre, Colchicum autumnale, Bryonia Contains 38% alcohol by volume. 1 g LEDUM Similiaplex® corresponds to 40 drops.