LEGASILIN is a natural hepatoprotector. Protects the liver and helps restore liver cells. It has antioxidant action.
Milk thistle supports liver function, fat metabolism and functional levels of triglycerides and cholesterol in the blood.
- has an effect on inflammation of the liver;
- in cirrhosis, hepatic dystrophy and steatosis;
- stimulates the lipid function of the liver;
- reduces the content of triglycerides and cholesterol in the blood;
- acts prophylactically in food, chemical and alcohol intoxication.
LEGASILIN Composition :
In 1 capsule - milk thistle seed extract, standardized to provide 80% Silymarin (Extr. Silybum marianum) - 70 mg. and lactose.
The recommended daily dose of 6 capsules contains: White thistle seed extract, standardized to provide 80% Silymarin (Extr. Silybum marianum) - 420 mg. and lactose.
Capsule composition: gelatin gelling agent.
2 capsules 3 times a day.
Not suitable for pregnant women, nursing mothers, children and in individual intolerance to the constituent substances.
Keep out of reach of small children.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
The product is not a substitute for a varied diet.