Lymphdiaral ® BASIC TABLETS Echinacea, Taraxacum officinale
tablets Lymphdiaral basic tablets is a homeopathic medicine.
Pack size:100 pc Dosage form:Tablets
Registered homeopathic medicinal product, therefore no therapeutic indication is given. If symptoms persist during use, please seek medical advice.
Homeopathic medicine for use in adults and small children from 1 year.
Active Echinacea, Taraxacum officinale ingredients
- 25 mg Taraxacum officinale mother tincture
- 25 mg Calendula officinalis mother tincture
- 0.75 mg Echinacea mother tincture
- 2.5 mg Acidum arsenicosum D8
- 2.5 mg Chelidonium majus D2
- 0.75 mg Veronicastrum virginicum mother tincture
- 2.5 mg Phytolacca americana D2
- 2.5 mg Silybum marianum D1
- 0.25 mg Marsdenia cundurango D2
- 0.25 mg Hydrastis canadensis mother tincture
- 0.25 mg Lycopodium clavatum D2
- 0.25 mg Sanguinaria canadensis mother tincture
Auxiliary Echinacea, Taraxacum officinale materials
- Lactose-1 water
- Magnesium stearate
Indication / Echinacea, Taraxacum officinale application
- Registered homeopathic medicinal product, therefore no therapeutic indication is given.
- If symptoms persist during use, please seek medical advice.
- Always take the preparation exactly as directed. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Unless otherwise prescribed:
- Adults and children over 12 years of age take 1 tablet 1 to 3 times a day.
- Infants between the ages of 1 and 6 receive no more than half the dose, and children between the ages of 6 and 12 receive no more than two thirds of the adult dose.
Duration of application
- If used for more than 4 weeks, the liver function values (transaminases) should be checked.
- Because of the component Echinacea, the preparation should not be used for longer than 8 weeks without medical advice.
If you take more than you should
- Poisoning or overdose symptoms are not known.
- to take
- Like all medicines, the preparation can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The frequency of side effects is based on the following categories:
- Very common: affects more than 1 in 10 people
- Common: affects 1 to 10 users in 100
- Uncommon: affects 1 to 10 users in 1,000
- Rare: affects 1 to 10 users in 10,000
- Very rare: less than 1 user in 10,000
- Not known: frequency cannot be estimated from the available data
Possible side effects:
- In individual cases, increases in liver function values (transaminases) and bilirubin up to drug-related jaundice (drug-toxic hepatitis) have been observed during treatment with celandine preparations, which regressed after discontinuation of the preparation.
- Hypersensitivity reactions can occur in individual cases. Skin rash, pruritus, rarely facial swelling, shortness of breath, dizziness and a drop in blood pressure have been observed for medicinal products with preparations made from coneflower (echinacea). In these cases you should discontinue the medicine and consult your doctor.
- Note: When using a homeopathic drug, the existing symptoms can temporarily worsen (initial worsening). In this case you should stop taking the medicine and consult your doctor.
- Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if one of the listed side effects gets serious, or if you notice side effects not listed here.
When taking the preparation with other drugs:
- There are no known interactions with other drugs.
- Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking / using or have recently taken / used any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
When taking the preparation with food and drink
- General note: The effect of a homeopathic drug can be adversely affected by generally damaging factors in lifestyle and by stimulants and stimulants.
The preparation must not be taken with:
- Hypersensitivity to one of the active ingredients or auxiliary substances or to aster family.
For general reasons, the preparation must not be taken in the case of progressive systemic diseases such as:
- Leukemia or leukemia-like diseases (leukosis),
- inflammatory diseases of the connective tissue (collagenoses),
- Autoimmune diseases,
- multiple sclerosis,
- AIDS diseases, HIV infection or other chronic viral diseases.
pregnancy and breast feeding period
- Due to the constituents of celandine and Canadian tormenti, this medicinal product must not be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
If there is a history of liver disease and / or the simultaneous use of substances that are harmful to the liver, the preparation should only be used after consulting a doctor.
- There is insufficient documented experience with the use of this medicinal product in infants. It should therefore not be used in babies under 1 year of age.
Driving and using machines:
- There are no special precautions required.