LYMPHDIARAL, inner ear infection ointment N
Lymphdiaral ® sensitive ointment N
Homeopathic medicine for the supportive treatment of the local lymphatic system in case of infections of the ear, nose and throat area.
Support for the lymphatic system in the event of swellings and infections in the ENT area
Lymph is formed in all parts of the body in the tissue and then flows through the lymph vessels towards the heart, where it flows into the blood vessel system near the heart. In this way, the lymph nodes are interposed between the lymph vessels. Lymph nodes are the centers where all immune responses are coordinated - just like the tonsils in the throat area. Here the lymph is cleaned, ie pathogens and harmful substances are broken down. In addition, immune cells (lymphocytes) are activated and multiplied if necessary.
All the lymph from the head drains through the lymph nodes in the neck area. Swollen neck lymph nodes are a sign of high activity in the lymphatic system. The gentle grip techniques of manual lymphatic drainage can stimulate the lymph flow and remove congestion or swellings. The gentle “caressing” of the Lymphdiaral sensitive ointment N can also support the lymphatic system.
The best way to do this is to apply the ointment behind / under the ears and smooth it out with gentle circular movements downwards in the area of the cervical lymph nodes and in the direction of the collarbone fossa. The ointment is also suitable for an overnight neck wrap.
Homeopathic medicinal product for use on the skin.
Active inner ear infection ingredients
- 40 mg Conium maculatum D2
- 20 mg Calendula officinalis Urtink
- 1 mg of Hydrargyrum biiodatum D5
- 1 mg Stibium sulfuratum nigrum D2
Auxiliary inner ear infection materials
- Purified water
- Cetostearyl alcohol, emulsifying (Type A)
- Oleyl oleate
- Sorbitol 70
Conium maculatum benefits:
Conium Maculatum Dilution is a powerful homeopathy medicine for treating sexual weakness and urinary infections. It helps in relieving spasmodic contractions and acrid heartburn. It helps in treating inconsistent discharge of urine.
Calendula officinalis benefits:
- Heals Wounds. Calendula is primarily known as a healing plant because of its soothing abilities. ...
- Assists with Digestive and Immune System. ...
- Hydrates and Nourishes Dry Skin. ...
- Slows Development of Wrinkles. ...
- Reducing Scarring.
Hydrargyrum biiodatum benefits:
ammoniated mercury a compound used as an antiseptic skin and ophthalmic ointment. It should be applied with caution, as excessive use may irritate the skin and cause dermatitis. mercury bichloride an extremely poisonous compound formerly used in treatment of syphilis but now used only as a disinfectant.
Indication / inner ear infection application
- The preparation is a homeopathic medicine for use on the skin.
- The areas of application are derived from the homeopathic drug pictures. These include: Supportive treatment of the local lymphatic system in the case of infections of the ear, nose and throat area.
- Always use the preparation exactly as directed. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Unless otherwise prescribed:
- 1 to 3 times a day, 2-3 cm line of ointment in the lymph node and lymph drainage area, then apply externally in the area of the complaints.
- Small children after the 2nd to the 6th year of life receive no more than half (1-1.5 cm ointment stick),
- Children between the ages of 6 and 12 receive no more than two-thirds of the adult dose (up to 2 cm line of ointment) for external use.
Duration of application:
- Do not use for more than 1 week without medical advice.
If you use more than you should:
- Poisoning or overdose symptoms are not known.
- Apply a strand of ointment in the lymph node and lymph drainage area, then externally in the area of the complaints.
Side inner ear infection effects
- Like all medicines, the preparation can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The frequency of side effects is based on the following categories:
- Very common: affects more than 1 in 10 people
- Common: affects 1 to 10 users in 100
- Uncommon: affects 1 to 10 users in 1,000
- Rare: affects 1 to 10 users in 10,000
- Very rare: less than 1 user in 10,000
- Not known: frequency cannot be estimated from the available data
Possible side effects:
- In very rare cases, itchy rashes may occur, which will subside after stopping the ointment.
- Notes: When using a homeopathic drug, the existing symptoms can temporarily worsen (initial worsening). In this case you should stop taking the medicine and consult your doctor.
- Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if one of the listed side effects gets serious, or if you notice any side effects not listed here.
- There are no known interactions with other agents.
- General note: The effect of a homeopathic drug can be adversely affected by generally damaging factors in lifestyle and by stimulants and stimulants.
- Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking / using or have recently taken / used any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
The preparation must not be used:
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the active ingredients or excipients, or to the daisy family.
pregnancy inner ear infection and breast feeding period
- Since there is no sufficiently documented experience with its use during pregnancy and breastfeeding, the drug should only be used after consulting a doctor.
Patient inner ear infection information
Particular caution is required when using the preparation:
- in the case of enlarged lymph nodes, as these can be signs of various diseases.
- If the lymph node swellings persist for more than 4 weeks (even painless), if there are acute signs of inflammation (redness, heat, swelling, pain) or an increase in the size of the lymph nodes, if there is shortness of breath, fever or purulent sputum, a doctor should be consulted.
- There is insufficient documented experience with the use of this medicinal product in infants and young children under 2 years of age. It should therefore not be used in children up to 2 years of age.
Driving and using machines:
- There are no special precautions required.