Lymphdiaral ® Pascoe, sore throat tablets
Homeopathic medicinal product for those with a tendency to infections in the ear, nose and throat area with involvement of the local lymphatic system.
Many infections begin with a scratchy throat. This is because our defense system in the neck area, the main entry point for pathogens, is particularly active. Supporting the lymphatic system can help avert it - especially at the beginning of an infection. Even if you are prone to recurring infections, it is worthwhile to use the lymphatic system to strengthen the immune system. The 3 natural components of the Lymphdiaral throat tablets support young and old with the tendency to and the first signs of infections.
Homeopathic medicine for use in diseases of the respiratory organs.
Active sore throat tablets ingredients
- 100 mg Scrophularia nodosa mother tincture
- 100 mg Echinacea D3
- 100 mg of Hydrargyrum biiodatum D12
Auxiliary sore throat tablets materials
- Lactose-1 water
- Calcium behenat
Indication / sore throat tablets application
- The preparation is a homeopathic medicine for diseases of the respiratory organs.
- The areas of application are derived from the homeopathic drug pictures. These include: tendency to infections in the ear, nose and throat area with involvement of the local lymphatic system.
- Always take the product exactly as instructed in this leaflet. Please ask your prescriber or pharmacist if you are not entirely sure.
Unless otherwise prescribed:
- In acute conditions, allow 1 tablet to dissolve in the mouth every half to full hour, no more than 6 times a day.
- Use for more than a week should only be done after consulting a homeopathic therapist.
- In chronic forms, allow 1 tablet to dissolve in the mouth 1 to 3 times a day.
- If the symptoms improve, the frequency of use should be reduced.
- Small children between the ages of 1 and 6 receive no more than half the dose, children between the ages of 6 and 12 receive no more than two thirds of the adult dose.
Duration of application:
- The preparation should not be taken for more than eight weeks without medical advice.
If you take more than you should:
- Poisoning or overdose symptoms are not known.
- Let the tablets melt in your mouth.
Side sore throat tablets effects
- Like all medicines, the preparation can have side effects, but not every person treated will experience them.
The frequency of side effects is based on the following categories:
- Very common: affects more than 1 in 10 people
- Common: affects 1 to 10 users in 100
- Uncommon: affects 1 to 10 users in 1,000
- Rare: affects 1 to 10 users in 10,000
- Very rare: less than 1 user in 10,000
- Not known: frequency cannot be estimated from the available data
Possible side effects:
- After using the preparation, salivation and occasional allergic reactions are possible due to the component Mercurius bijodatus.
- In individual cases, hypersensitivity reactions can occur with medicinal products with preparations made from coneflower. Rash, itching, rarely facial swelling, shortness of breath, dizziness and a drop in blood pressure have been observed. In these cases, the drug should be discontinued and a doctor should be consulted.
- Notes: When taking a homeopathic drug, the existing symptoms can temporarily worsen (initial worsening). In this case you should stop taking the medicine and consult your doctor.
- Please inform your prescriber or pharmacist if one of the listed side effects gets serious or you notice side effects not listed here.
- There are no known interactions with other drugs.
- Please inform your prescriber or pharmacist if you are taking / using or have recently taken / used any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
When taking the preparation with food and drink
- General note: The effect of a homeopathic drug can be adversely affected by generally damaging factors in lifestyle and by stimulants and stimulants.
The preparation must not be taken with:
- Hypersensitivity to one of the active ingredients or auxiliary substances or to aster family.
- Thyroid disease.
- As a matter of principle, the preparation must not be taken in the case of progressive systemic diseases such as tuberculosis, leukemia or leukemia-like diseases, inflammatory diseases of the connective tissue (collagenoses), autoimmune diseases, multiple sclerosis, AIDS, HIV infection or other chronic viral diseases.
pregnancy sore throat tablets and breast feeding period
- Since there is insufficiently documented experience, the preparation should only be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding after consulting a doctor.
Patient sore throat tablets information
- In the case of enlarged lymph nodes, as these can be signs of various diseases.
- If the lymph node swellings persist for more than 4 weeks (even painless), if there are acute signs of inflammation (redness, heat, swelling, pain) or an increase in the size of the lymph nodes, if there is shortness of breath, fever or purulent sputum, a doctor should be consulted.
- There is insufficient documented experience with the use of this medicinal product in children under 1 year of age. It should therefore not be used in babies.
Driving and using machines:
- There are no special precautions required.