MAGNESIUM 250mg 30 capsules PHYTOPHARMA contributes to:
- Normal function of nerve and muscle fibers, including the heart muscle.
- Reducing the feeling of tiredness and fatigue
- Metabolic processes and energy production
- Maintaining electrolyte balance
- The normal condition of bones and teeth
Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in cells, second only to the founders calcium, potassium and sodium. The causes of magnesium deficiency can be different - from the change of seasons, severe physical exhaustion and stress to kidney disease, poor eating habits and smoking. The symptoms associated with magnesium deficiency are varied - general fatigue, decreased immunity, constant nausea and loss of appetite.
- Here are the consequences and risks of a lack of magnesium in the body:
- Chronic fatigue, migraines and lack of concentration
- Nervous system disorders
- Muscle cramps, fibromyalgia and joint and tendon pain
- Arrhythmia, skipping and palpitations
- In children, magnesium deficiency may initially manifest as hyperactivity, alternating with severe fatigue.
- In pregnant women, magnesium deficiency leads to underdevelopment of the fetal bone system
- The more magnesium you have in your body, the more collagen is synthesized in it, which means that in case of deficiency, skin problems, brittle nails and even hair loss are completely possible.
- Acute magnesium deficiency can even lead to osteoporosis
1 tablet contains 250 mg of magnesium
1 tablet daily.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose
It is not a substitute for a varied diet.