MAJORANA VAGINAL GEL, vaginal inflammation, vulvitis
MAJORANA VAGINAL GEL, vaginal inflammation, vulvitis , Anthroposophic medicinal product for diseases of the female reproductive organs.
active MAJORANA VAGINAL GEL, vaginal inflammation, vulvitis ingredients
- 10 mg Thuja occidentalis ferm 33e D1
- 10 mg Lilium tigrinum ex herba ferm 33c D1
- 10 mg Kreosotum D4
- 10 mg Argentum colloidale D4
- 10 mg Echinacea pallida e planta tota ferm 33c mother tincture
- 10 mg Calendula ex herba ferm 33c mother tincture
- 10 mg Origanum majorana ferm 33c mother tincture
- 1 mg sage oil
- 1 mg thyme oil
- 1 mg rosemary oil
- 2 mg eucalyptus oil
- 3 mg lactic acid
MAJORANA VAGINAL GEL, vaginal inflammation, vulvitis excipients
- water, purified
- Litsea cubeba berry oil
- silver sulfate
- Silica solution, aqueous, colloidal
- Citric acid monohydrate
- tea tree oil
- xanthan gum
MAJORANA VAGINAL GEL, vaginal inflammation, vulvitis indication
- according to anthroposophical knowledge of man and nature.
- Harmonization of the structure of the human being in case of inflammation of the female
- Sexual organs, e.g. vaginal inflammation (colpitis), inflammation of the pubic parts (vulvitis),
- Vaginal discharge (non-specific fluorine).
MAJORANA VAGINAL GEL, vaginal inflammation, vulvitis dosage
- Unless otherwise directed, insert the gel into the vagina 2 to 3 times a week up to 1 to 2 times a day while lying down using the dosing tube provided.
- In children from 6 to under 12 years of age, Majorana Vaginal Gel should only be used in the area of the external genitals.
Duration of use:
- Treatment of an acute illness should be completed after 2 weeks. If there is no improvement within 3-5 days, a doctor should be consulted.
- The duration of treatment of chronic diseases requires consultation with the doctor.
- Due to the component marjoram herb, the drug is not suitable for long-term use.
MAJORANA VAGINAL GEL, vaginal inflammation, vulvitis way
Instructions for use for the dosing tube:
- Screw the tube onto the tube, press about 2 to 3 cm of the gel from the tube into the tube, unscrew the tube, insert it deep into the vagina and empty it by pressing the plunger. Close the tube again with the screw cap and clean the dosing tube with water and liquid soap!
- Dosing tube is included in each pack.
- hypersensitivity reactions may occur. Skin rash, itching, rarely facial swelling, shortness of breath, dizziness and drop in blood pressure have been observed for medicinal products containing coneflower preparations.
- there may be burning at the application site.
- In these cases, you should stop taking the medicine and see your doctor.
- If you notice any side effects that are not listed, please tell your doctor or pharmacist.
- Majorana vaginal gel must not be used together with latex condoms, as the tear strength and tightness of these condoms can be reduced so that their protective effect can no longer be guaranteed.
- Interactions with other agents: None known.
The drug should not be used
- in infants, toddlers and children under 6 years of age, given the insufficiently understood risks of ointments containing marjoram herb,
- in case of hypersensitivity to rosemary, thyme or other Lamiaceae (labium family), birch, mugwort, celery, one of the other active ingredients or excipients or to other composites,
- in progressive systemic diseases (advancing general diseases) such as tuberculosis, leukemia (leukemia or leukemia-like diseases), collagen diseases (inflammatory diseases of the connective tissue), multiple sclerosis, AIDS diseases, HIV infections (infection with the AIDS virus), chronic viral diseases and autoimmune diseases (diseases directed against the body's own tissue) for fundamental reasons.
pregnancy and breast feeding period
- Like all medicines, the medicine should only be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding after consulting a doctor.
patient MAJORANA VAGINAL GEL, vaginal inflammation, vulvitis notes
- If fever and/or persistent, unclear or new symptoms occur, a medical examination is required.
additional MAJORANA VAGINAL GEL, vaginal inflammation, vulvitis Information
- If the symptoms do not improve within 3-5 days, a doctor must be consulted.
- In case of fever, persistent or new complaints, a doctor must be consulted.
- Children from 6 years: Medicines only suitable for external use