Garcinia mangostana (Mangosteen) is known as the "King of Fruits". It is a tropical fruit that contains very few calories and is rich in trace elements and fiber.
It contains essential nutrients that are necessary for normal growth, development and nutrition. The fruit is moderately low in calories (63 calories per 100 grams) and does not contain saturated fat or cholesterol. However, it is rich in dietary fiber (100 g provides about 13% of RDP).
Renews and rejuvenates the body at the cellular level. The standardized mangosteen extract contains active xanthones and bioflavonoids. Xanthones are the most powerful antioxidants of the known 200, those found in Mangosteen are 40. They strengthen immunity and microbiological balance, support mental health, have a beneficial effect on mood and tone.
MANGOSTEEN Purpose :
- Supports the health of the skin, nervous, immune, musculoskeletal and endocrine systems;
- Has a balancing effect on energy processes, the activity of enzyme systems in the body and metabolism;
- A powerful antioxidant;
- Stimulates metabolism, supports metabolism and energy production;
- With tonic effect in stress and chronic fatigue;
- Invigorates and strengthens concentration;
- A powerful antidepressant;
- It has a beneficial effect on allergies and other autoimmune conditions;
- With a beneficial effect on the skin. Promotes collagen synthesis;
- It has an anti-aging effect on the skin, bones, joints and the body as a whole.
MANGOSTEEN Composition in 1 capsule
Mangosteen - fruit wrapper (Garcinia mangostana extract) 500 mg
of which 10% alpha - mangosteen 250 mg
of which 45% polyphenols 250 mg
Take 1 capsule twice daily with meals. It is not a substitute for a varied diet. A laxative effect may occur.
It does not contain GMOs and allergens: lactose, gluten and artificial flavors.
Contraindications: Possible for allergies. Do not use by pregnant, lactating women and young children without consulting a doctor.