- Zeaxanthin. The ingredients included in MAXIVISION Total have a beneficial effect on the physiological functions of vision. They improve the quality and sharpness of vision and relieve the symptoms of eye fatigue.
MaxiVision Total, a high-grade lutein, is a carotenoid that exhibits a special affinity for the eyeball, accumulates in two areas of the eye: the macula of the most sensitive part of the retina and the lens. Lutein is a natural retinal protective filter against harmful UVA and UVB radiation generated by sunlight. Lutein and zeaxanthin play a key role in the antioxidant protection of the eye [they capture and neutralize free radicals that correspond m in. For damage to cells in our eyes].
MAXIVISION Total, zeaxanthin Composition:
1 capsule contains:
extract lutein 20% - 100 mg (corresponding to 20 mg of free lutein)
Zeaxanthin - 1 mg of
fish oil containing unsaturated fatty acids omega-3 - (500 mg, including docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 250 mg eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 34 6 mg
vitamin C - 30 mg
zinc - 15 mg
selenium - 50 mcg
vitamin E - 10mg
pork ginseng, glycerol - carrier, soybean oil - carrier, titanium dioxide (E171) - dye, tartrazine (E102) Dye, red Allura AC (E129) - dye.
MAXIVISION Total, zeaxanthin Indications:
Systematic attention to the smooth functioning of the eye and visual quality. Enriching your daily diet with MaxiVision Total,
- In the risk group, among others. Glaucoma, cataracts, AMD,
- Coming from a family with vision problems,
- Being in a professional group which, by the nature of the work or the environment in which it is occupied, is exposed to adverse effects on the health of the eyes,
- Addictive smoking tobacco,
- Sufferers of diabetes,
- Supplementary and supportive for people with cataract
- Complementary and supportive for people with glaucoma,
- Supplementary and supportive for people with age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
Orally, 1 capsule daily with a small amount of liquid. It is recommended to take the preparation during the meal due to better availability of active substances.