MEDIGEL wound care set, How to treat an infected wound naturally
pack size:1 pc Dosage form:combination pack.
MediGel ® Wound Care Set, How to treat an infected wound naturally
For all everyday wounds (e.g. abrasions, cuts or lacerations).
1 x wound cleaning spray
1 x rapid wound healing gel
1 x plaster case
To treat wounds.
Manufacturer: MEDICE Arzneimittel Pütter GmbH&Co.KG
Article name: MEDIGEL wound care set
piece Dosage form: combination pack
MediGel wound treatment set, MEDIGEL wound care set, How to treat an infected wound naturally
- Contains wound cleaning spray (50 ml), wound gel (20 g) & plaster case (1)
- For cleaning and healing everyday wounds
- The practical & high-quality zipper bag is ideal for on the go or at home
The MediGel wound concept - now available as a wound treatment set!
Everything you need for reliable and quick wound care is now available in the MediGel wound treatment set. The abrasion on the knee, the cut on the finger – Just one carelessness and we got injured. Everyday wounds are simply part of it and should always be treated professionally to prevent infections and achieve optimal healing success. It's good if you can rely on three optimally coordinated products for the whole family to guarantee fast and effective healing for all wounds.
MediGel wound cleansing spray
- Reduces the risk of infection
- Painless application - without burning
- Particularly skin-friendly
- 360° spray head
MediGel Fast wound healing
- Shortens the healing time
- Reduces the risk of scars and reduces scar formation
- Without crust. Without tension pain.
- cooling effect
plaster pencil case
- 6 plasters in a practical folder
- Different motifs (unicorn, football, starfish)
Instructions for use
The aim of the wound treatment set is painless cleaning, promoting wound healing and then covering it to protect it. The following 3 steps are recommended:
1. In the first step, the wound should always be cleaned as thoroughly as possible and at the same time tolerably. MediGel wound cleansing spray contains a particularly skin-friendly surfactant that effectively removes microorganisms, dirt and dead skin cells from the wound so that they can be easily rinsed out with the solution. This significantly reduces the risk of infection. And very important: without burning!
2. In the second step, it is important to keep the wound optimally moist so that no hard crust can form. It is advisable to apply a special lipogel such as MediGel Rapid Wound Healing. Thanks to its special zinc-iron formula, it creates a pH-optimized moist wound environment in which new tissue cells are formed quickly and can network directly. Your advantage: the wound heals quickly and with a significantly reduced risk of scarring.
3. Now cover the wound with a plaster. Finished! The plaster protects the wound from external influences and ensures that enough wound gel always remains on the wound.
MediGel Wound Cleansing Spray is an alcohol-free solution for cleaning and moistening wounds.
The physical properties of MediGel wound cleansing spray serve to:
- the prevention of infections
- optimizing the wound environment
- the painless spraying
- the cooling
Tips for using MediGel wound cleansing spray
MediGel wound cleaning spray can be sprayed onto the wound immediately after the injury. MediGel® wound cleansing spray should then be wiped off using commercially available sterile gauze pads. Rinsing is not necessary.
Good to know: MediGel wound cleaning spray can also be used when changing bandages to loosen adhering bandages or incrustations.
MediGel Rapid Wound Healing is suitable for acute, dry and moderately exuding wounds. These include, among other things:
- Bite wounds (Important: Due to the high risk of infection with bite wounds, always consult a doctor for initial treatment.)
The hydroactive lipogel can also be used for chronic wounds (2nd degree decubitus, venous leg ulcers; only under the supervision of medical professionals).
MediGel Rapid Wound Healing unfolds its comprehensive effect in the areas of application mentioned:
- Promotion of wound healing
- Restoration of a suitable microclimate in the wound
- reducing the risk of infection
- reduction in scarring
- Rapid pain relief and cooling
- reduction in swelling
In addition, natural nourishing oils and vitamin E support the regeneration of damaged skin.
Tips for using MediGel Fast wound healing
Wash hands before and after treating a wound. The wound should be carefully cleaned before treatment with MediGel Rapid Wound Healing. Apply an approximately 2 mm thick layer to the cleaned wound and beyond the edges of the wound (the wound heals from the outside in). In the first days of the injury, MediGel Rapid Wound Healing should be used several times a day.
Good to know: It can be used in any phase of wound healing - until it is completely healed.
cool (6-25 °C) and protected from light. Keep out of reach of children.
Medice (MEDICE Arzneimittel Pütter GmbH & Co. KG)