Mobilat ® Intens muscle and joint ointment 3% cream 50 g, tendinitis
Active ingredient: flufenamic acid.
For the supportive symptomatic treatment of pain in inflammatory soft tissue rheumatic diseases such as tendinitis (tendinitis) and tendinitis (tendosynovitis). A doctor should be consulted if the complaints increase or complaints continue unabated for more than three days.
MOBILAT Intens muscle and joint ointment 3% cream, tendinitis. Contains rosemary oil and sorbic acid.
For tendinitis information on risks and side effects, please read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
STADA GmbH, Stadastraße 2–18, 61118 Bad Vilbel
Status: March 2021
Mobilat ®Muscle and joint ointment for back, muscle and joint pain
Mobilat ® muscle and joint ointment accelerates the healing process for back, muscle or joint pain and inflammatory soft-tissue rheumatic complaints such as e.g. B. Tendon sheath and bursitis. The unique active ingredient flufenamic acid not only relieves pain, it also fights the inflammation that causes the pain. The intensive active ingredient acts deeply and quickly in the pain point and inhibits inflammation in two ways. Because it prevents the formation of two chemical substances that are responsible for the development of inflammation.
Good reasons for Mobilat ® muscle and joint ointment
• Relieves pain and fights inflammation at the same time
• Is doubly anti-inflammatory and accelerates the healing process
• The active ingredient penetrates deeply and reaches a high concentration in the pain point
• No unnecessary active ingredient load on the entire organism through local, limited, external use
• Flufenamic acid with twofold effect for muscle and joint pain
• Has an anti-inflammatory and anti-rheumatic effect
• Suitable for ointment bandages Instructions for
use MOBILAT Intens muscle and joint ointment 3% cream, tendinitis:
Please apply a strand of approx. 10 cm of cream (corresponding to approx. 3 g of cream) to the affected area 3 times a day. The treated area should not be larger than approx. 30 x 30 cm. The maximum total daily dose is 9 g of cream, equivalent to 270 mg of flufenamic acid.
Cream for use on the skin.
Only for external use! Don't take! Mobilat ® Intens is applied thinly to the affected parts of the body and rubbed in gently. Mobilat ® Intens is also suitable for bandages. Before applying a bandage, Mobilat ® Intens should dry on the skin for a few minutes. Use under tight fitting bandages is not recommended.
Duration of use MOBILAT Intens muscle and joint ointment 3% cream, tendinitis
As a rule, an application of 2 weeks is sufficient. The therapeutic benefit of application beyond this period has not been proven. Please talk to your doctor if you have the impression that the effect of Mobilat ® Intens is too strong or too weak.
MOBILAT Intens muscle and joint ointment 3% cream, tendinitis Warnings:
Please talk to your doctor or pharmacist before using Mobilat ® Intens, especially:
• Patients suffering from asthma, hay fever, swelling of the nasal mucosa (so-called nasal polyps) or chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases or chronic respiratory infections (especially coupled with hay fever-like symptoms), and patients with hypersensitivity to painkillers and rheumatism drugs of all kinds have an increased risk of asthma attacks (so-called analgesic intolerance/analgesic asthma), local swelling of the skin and mucous membranes (so-called Quincke's edema) or hives when using Mobilat ® Intens (urticaria) than other patients. Mobilat ®Intens should only be used under certain precautionary measures and under direct medical supervision. The same applies to patients who are hypersensitive (allergic) to other substances, eg with skin reactions, itching or nettle fever.
• if you suffer from an inherited disorder of porphyrin metabolism (eg acute intermittent porphyria).
Please ensure that children do not come into contact with the areas of skin rubbed with the medicine with their hands.