MYRRHINIL-INTEST ® myrrh
1 coated tablet contains the medicinally active ingredients: myrrh 100 mg, coffee charcoal 50 mg, dry extract from chamomile flowers 70 mg (4–6: 1) (extractant: ethanol 60% (m⁄m)).
MYRRHINIL-INTEST ® myrrh Areas of application:
Traditional herbal medicine to support the gastrointestinal function exclusively due to long-term use. Contains glucose and sucrose (sugar).
MYRRHINIL-INTEST myrrh For information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Myrrh, Chamomile & Coffee Coal for gastrointestinal disorders
- Traditional herbal medicine for gastrointestinal disorders associated with diarrhea
- Myrrh has anti-inflammatory and anti-cramping effects and strengthens the intestinal barrier
- Chamomile has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-bloating effects, among other things
- In addition to anti-inflammatory properties, coffee charcoal also has absorbent properties, and harmful substances can be bound and excreted
HELPS WITH DIAPHRITIVE, CRAMPING AND BLUISING
MYRRHINIL-INTEST ® has been used successfully for over 60 years as a supportive treatment for gastrointestinal disorders with unspecific diarrhea accompanied by slight cramps and flatulence.
For the following gastrointestinal disorders - which are accompanied by diarrhea - the supportive treatment with this combination of plants has proven itself:
- Nonspecific gastrointestinal disorders with cramps and flatulence
- Irritable bowel syndrome dominating diarrhea
- Inflammatory bowel disease such as ulcerative colitis
- Nonspecific diarrheal diseases
- Food intolerance with diarrhea
- Fungal infections in the intestines
HOW MYRRH, CHAMOMILE AND COFFEE
CHARCOAL WORK MYRRHINIL-INTEST ® is unique in its composition: Myrrh, chamomile and coffee charcoal - medicinal plants with a long tradition. The three medicinal plants attack at different points in the gastrointestinal tract (“multi-target effect”) and mutually reinforce each other's effects. The knowledge about the effectiveness is not only based on tradition and many years of therapeutic experience, but also on current scientific studies by German universities and clinics.
MYRRHINIL-INTEST myrrh THE ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- MYRRHINIL-INTEST ® can be used widely in gastrointestinal disorders with diarrhea
- Thanks to the multi-target effect, gastrointestinal disorders can be treated comprehensively
- Approved for adults and young people aged 12 and over
Myrrh is one of the oldest remedies known to man. Myrrh is mainly used today for inflammatory diseases. The effects of strengthening the intestinal barrier and relieving intestinal cramps have been particularly well researched in the recent past. Disorders of the various functions of the gastrointestinal tract are very common. They express themselves in for example flatulence, cramps and diarrhea ("diarrhea").
Acute, that is, suddenly occurring diarrhea is almost always due to an infection with viruses or bacteria. A typical example of this is traveler's diarrhea. Food poisoning, medication or the excessive consumption of products with sugar substitutes are also possible causes.
CHRONIC DIAGROUS Long
-lasting or recurring chronic diarrhea is often causally related to various diseases, such as irritable bowel syndrome, inflammatory bowel disease, food intolerance or exocrine pancreatic insufficiency (EPI).
MYRRHINIL-INTEST myrrh FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:
How many tablets of MYRRHINIL-INTEST ® can you take?
Adults and adolescents from 12 years of age take 4 coated tablets 3 times a day without chewing with sufficient liquid before meals.
Can I also take MYRRHINIL-INTEST ® in the evening because of the coffee charcoal (caffeine)?
One tablet of MYRRHINIL-INTEST ®contains about the same amount of caffeine as 1ml of coffee. A stimulating effect is therefore not to be expected.
When should flatulence be treated?
The discharge of intestinal gases is usually harmless, but often annoying - acoustically as well as for the nose. Anyone who feels affected by their gas should do something about it. The herbal medicine chest can help with medicinal plants such as caraway, anise, chamomile, turmeric, fennel or myrrh - if they are used as a tea or spice. Even purely herbal finished drugs can relieve flatulence.