Nefrobonisol over the counter diuretic Composition:
- Tincture of the herb Nawloc (Solidaginis Virgaureare herbae tinctura) 20g
- Tincture of the herb Horsetail (Equiseti herbae tinctura) 20g
- The juice from the leaves of birch (Betulae foil succus) 20g
- The juice of the herb Nettle (urticae herbae succus.) 15g
- Juice Dandelion root (Taraxaci radicis succus) 15g
- The juice of the herb Bloodstone (Millefoli herbae succus) 10g
- The formulation comprises 45 - 55% ethanol.
Nefrobonisol over the counter diuretic Dosage:
Administer orally. Shake before use. While taking given the increased amount of liquid.
Adults and children 12 years of age: Use 1 to 3 times a day depending on the severity of symptoms of 2.5 ml of the drug (to pour a glass of water approx. 1 small spoon of the preparation).