- Urinary tract infection treatment NEOFURAGINA is a drug that contains Furaginum - the active ingredient responsible for the effective eliminating the symptoms of urinary tract infections. It brings relief, among others, The bake and pain during urination.
The active substance is furagina (Furaginum). Each tablet contains 50 mg furaginy. The other ingredients are lactose monohydrate, potato starch, sucrose, polysorbate 80, stearic acid.
The drug works on the basis of Furaginum, which is a derivative of nitrofuran. It is a chemotherapeutic agent active against gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria that cause urinary tract infections. It is characterized by strong bakteriostatycznymu properties, including, among others, on Staphylooccus aureus, S. faecalis, S. epidermidis, Salmonella spp., Shigella spp., Klebsiella spp., Proteus spp., Escherichia spp., Enterobacter spp. It also has properties antiparasitic and antifungal small. It relieves symptoms associated with urinary tract infections, for example. Troublesome burning and urgency.
- allergic to ingredients
- renal failure (oliguria, anuria)
- polyneuropathy (eg. Diabetic)
- deficit G-6-PD (due to the probability of occurrence of megaloblastic anemia or hemolytic)
- I trimester of pregnancy and lactation.
for the effective eliminating the symptoms of urinary tract infections Use as part of a local skin care acne and oily skin.
For oral use. For adults, the first day of treatment used 4 x 100 mg / 24h, then 100 mg x 3 / 24h. Children and adolescents aged 2-14 5-7 mg / kg mc./24h in 2-3 doses. Treatment is usually 7-8 days.