- NEOSINE FORTE is a preparation of the immunostimulatory and antiviral group. He found application among others in immunosuppressive therapy and in various infections caused by viruses.
NEOSINE FORTE Composition:
inosine pranobeks (prosobexum inosinum)
NEOSINE FORTE Indications:
- helpful in immunocompromised patients, in the case of recurrent upper respiratory tract infections,
- skin and mucous membrane infections caused by viruses: Herpes simplex type I or type II (herpes simplex) and Herpes varicella-zoster (chickenpox, shingles),
- other infections with viral aetiology.
NEOSINE FORTE Action:
A drug with immunostimulatory and antiviral properties. The drug increases the chemotaxis and phagocytosis of neutrophils, monocytes and macrophages. The drug regulates the mechanisms of cytotoxicity of T lymphocytes and NK cells, the functioning of T8 suppressor lymphocytes and T4 helper cells, as well as increases the level of IgG and surface complement markers. Inosine Pranobex regulates inadequate or defective mechanisms of cellular immunity by causing a Th1-type response, which leads to the maturation and differentiation of T lymphocytes and the enhancement of induced lymphoproliferative reactions in cells activated with mitogen or antigen. In vivo, endogenous IFN-γ production is significantly increased, and IL-4 production is reduced. In vitro, it enhances cytokine production of IL-1 and IL-2, while enhancing the expression of the IL-2 receptor.
NEOSINE FORTE Contraindications:
- hypersensitivity to the components of the preparation
- current gout attack or increased concentration of uric acid in the blood
Dosage Neosine Forte syrup:
Orally. Children over 1 year of age: the usual daily dose contains 0.5 ml syrup / kg. in 3 or 4 equal divided doses consumed during the day (10-14 kg: 3 x 2.5 ml, 15-20 kg: 3 x 2.5-3.5 ml, body weight 21-30 kg : 3 x 3.5-5 ml, body weight: 31-40 kg: 3 x 5-7.5 ml, body weight: 41-50 kg: 3 x 7.5-9 ml). Adults: the usual daily dose contains 0.5 ml / kg / day (usually 3 g, i.e. 30 ml of syrup per day, given in 3 or 4 divided doses). The maximum daily dose is 4 g.