Neychon No.68 D7 Ampoules
- Thymus: The thymus gland is responsible for an intact immune defence.
- Pituitary gland: Produces hormones necessary for various body processes.
- Diencephalon: Regulates the olfactory centre, the autonomic nervous system, the neuroendocrine system and emotional sensations.
- Spinal cord: Connects the brain and nervous system
- Adrenal gland: Hormones such as cortisone, cortisol and steroids are produced in the adrenal gland
- Testes without sperm: The testes produce the male sex hormone testosterone
- Liver: The liver is the detoxification organ; glucose, protein and fat metabolism also take place in the liver.
- Pancreas: It regulates the blood sugar level and produces insulin.
- Musculature: The musculature is important for the movement of the body.
- Spine: Called the centre of the body, it protects the spinal cord and moves and stabilises the body.
- Joints: Joints provide mobility in the body.
- Kidney: The kidney is the excretory organ of the body, also regulates acid-base balance
- Placenta: The hormones chorionic gondadotropin and corpus luteum are produced in the placenta. Part of the placenta is from the foetus, part from the mother.
- Gelatinous nucleus of the intervertebral disc: The gelatinous nucleus cushions vibrations of the spine so that mobility is given.
A therapy with Neychon No. 68 D7 ampoules should always be accompanied by a doctor.