NOLIPID lowers cholesterol. Nolipid is a dietary supplement with a beneficial effect on high cholesterol.
Nolipid is a natural product with no side effects.
The active ingredient in the product is policosanol - a natural mixture obtained from purified sugar cane molasses:
- lowers LDL cholesterol levels;
- lowers triglyceride levels;
- increases the levels of HDL-C (good cholesterol);
- does not have harmful side effects on the body;
- does not affect liver function;
- can be used in combination with prescribed statins (in a dose less than or equal to).
Studies: The efficacy and tolerability of policosanol have been documented in more than 30,000 patients in over 60 clinical trials.
Studies conducted over a 6- or 8-week period in patients with type 2 hypercholesterolaemia showed that 5mg to 10mg polocosanol daily reduced total cholesterol by about 13-16% and LDL-C (bad cholesterol) by about 18-%. 22%.
Other studies using progressively increasing doses of policosanol have confirmed the dependence of cholesterol lowering on the dose of the extract taken, and also that with 20 mg of policosanol daily LDL-C can be reduced by about 30%.
Long-term studies conducted over a period of 1-2 years with the use of 5 mg or 10 mg daily show that the lowering effects of total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol are maintained throughout the period and that maximum effects are achieved after 6 to 8 weeks of intake.
NOLIPID lowers cholesterol Advantages:
- policosanol does not provoke a rebound effect after stopping treatment;
- comparison of the established drugs for lowering lipid levels (statins and fibrates) -10mg daily with policosanol - also 10mg daily shows that both products have similar efficacy in lowering total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol;
- policosanol - unlike other drugs (statins), is very well tolerated and is harmless even with long-term use. No serious clinical or biochemical side effects are caused. Does not cause harmful side effects on liver function. The most commonly reported side effects were weight loss (1.8%).
NOLIPID lowers cholesterol Composition:
Composition of one tablet: 10 mg policosanol; excipients.
NOLIPID lowers cholesterol Dosage:
1 tablet in the evening just before or during a meal.
For persons over 18 years.
Keep out of reach of small children.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
The product is not a substitute for a varied diet.