NORMISON ® ear spray
Pack size:10 ml Dosage form:spray
NORMISON ® ear spray to prevent inflammation in the outer ear canal.
NORMISON ear spray Ingredients:
Isopropyl alcohol, water, acetic acid, dexpanthenol
Areas of application:
NORMISON ® Ear Spray is used on the one hand to prevent inflammation of the external auditory canal, which is caused by frequent or prolonged exposure to water, on the other hand, it is also suitable as an accompanying therapy in the context of drug treatment of such ear infections.
For NORMISON ear spray information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Distribution: bene-Arzneimittel GmbH, Munich
Manufacturer: MoNo chem-pharm Produkte GmbH, Vienna
Additional NORMISON ear spray article information
Areas of application
After bathing or swimming, it is important to remove water from the ears, as moisture and an unbalanced pH value promote inflammation of the external auditory canal. Thanks to its special composition, NORMISON ® ear spray has several advantages:
- NORMISON ® ear spray prevents inflammation in the external auditory canal, especially after swimming, diving or bathing.
- The ear spray helps the skin surface to dry quickly and restores the skin's natural protective acid mantle.
- Thanks to the spray head that can be rotated through 360 degrees, it is easy and hygienic to use.
Instructions NORMISON ear spray for use
"The total dose should not be exceeded without consulting a doctor or pharmacist."
Type NORMISON ear spray of application?
The correct use of NORMISON ® ear spray after staying in the water is as follows:
- Adults give two to three sprays into the ear canal, children from three years of age one to two sprays are sufficient.
- So that the liquid does not run out, tilt your head to the side and wait about 20 to 30 seconds for it to take effect.
- Then bring your head back to an upright position and wipe off any liquid.
- If a residue of the ear spray remains in the ear canal, it can simply evaporate.
- Then do the same for the other ear.
NORMISON ® ear spray should be as warm as possible during use. The previous use of CERUSTOP ® Ear Oil Spray is recommended in the presence of ear wax, flakes of skin or other deposits in the ears.
General NORMISON ear spray information on dosage
In general, the following applies: especially with children and the elderly, make sure that the dosage is conscientious. If in doubt, ask your doctor or pharmacist about any effects or precautionary measures.
A dosage prescribed by a doctor may differ from the information on the package insert. Since the doctor tailors them individually, you should therefore use the product according to his instructions.
How is the product NORMISON ear spray dosed?
|Who?||Single dose?||Total dose?||When?|
two to three
in the water
one to two
in the water
NORMISON ear spray Storage
Always keep NORMISON ® ear spray closed and out of the reach of children.
What speaks against an application?
- Do not use NORMISON ® ear spray if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Likewise, you must not use the ear spray on a perforated eardrum (hole in the eardrum).
Which age group NORMISON ear spray should be considered?
The NORMISON ® ear spray is suitable for adults and children from three years of age.
What about pregnancy NORMISON ear spray and lactation?
NORMISON ® ear spray can be used during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
If the product has been prescribed for you despite a contraindication, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. The therapeutic benefit may be greater than the risk of contraindication.
What side effects can occur?
- If the external auditory canal is slightly irritated, NORMISON ® Ear Spray can leave a burning sensation.
Important NORMISON ear spray information
What should you watch out for?
- NORMISON ® ear spray is not a medicinal product. If you have an earache, you should definitely consult a doctor.
Mode NORMISON ear spray of action
How does the ingredient (s) of the product work?
The acetic acid contained in NORMISON ® Ear Spray helps to restore and preserve the skin's natural protective acid mantle. The ingredient dexpanthenol has a skin-caring and protective effect.