Calcium and vitamin D3:
- Prophylactically for women in the around - and postmenopausal period,
- Calcium is indicated for people with osteoporosis (eg reduced bone density).
- Convalescence period after bone fractures,
- States of increased demand for calcium (period of intensive growth),
- Long-term immobilization,
- Supporting the body during allergy.
1 tablet contains:
Calcium carbonate - 1000 mg (400 mg Ca + 2 ionized calcium)
Vitamin D3 - 2.5 μg
Polyvinylpyrrolidone, croscarmellose, colloidal silica, starch, lactose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose.
2 times a day with 1 tablet, drink a little liquid. It is recommended to take the preparation during the meal because of better active substance.