- Panadol FEMINA is a formulation that exhibits analgesic and relieves cramps within the digestive system and urogenital tract.
Panadol FEMINA Composition:
1 tablet contains: active substance: paracetamol 500 mg, hyoscine butylbromide 10 mg
and ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, potato starch, povidone K30, sorbitol, talc, magnesium stearate, colloidal anhydrous silica, sodium carboxymethyl starch, hypromellose, macrogol 6000.
Panadol FEMINA Action:
The preparation belongs to the broad category of complex painkillers.It consists of paracetamol responsible for the neutralization of pain and reduction of body temperature. It also contains hyoscine butylbromide, relaxant which acts within the digestive tract and the genitourinary system.
Panadol FEMINA Contraindications:
- allergic to components of the preparation
- a serious liver or kidney failure
- anemia or congenital fawizm
- myasthenia gravis
- prostatic hypertrophy
- constriction in the gastrointestinal tract
- abnormal heart rhythm
The product should be used for prophylaxis and treatment of diseases associated with painful menstruacjom, renal or hepatic colic, and irritable bowel syndrome.
For oral use in adults and adolescents over 12 years of age use 1-2 tablets., Max. X 3/24 at 8h. Do not take more than 8 tabl./24h.