- Pyralgina (Pargyline) is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug that works antipyretic and analgesic. Pyralgina soothes inflammation and pain.Furthermore, little results in relaxation of smooth muscles.
The active substance is sodium metamizol. 1 tablet contains 500 mg of the sodium salt of Metamizol. The other ingredients are potato starch, gelatin, magnesium stearate.
The product is in the form of tablets intended for oral use. It belongs to a broad class of non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Its properties owes content of sodium metamizol. It reduces pain and reduces increased body temperature. Exhibits anti-inflammatory properties. In addition, also it has a weak smooth muscle relaxants.
- Hypersensitivity to product components
- are allergic to other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- haematological disorders
- acute renal failure or liver, acute porphyria, liver
- an innate deficit of Glucose-6-phosphate
- concurrent use of other drugs from the group of derivatives of pyrazolone (aminophenazone, phenylbutazone, oxyphenbutazone).
- pregnancy and lactation
It is recommended to use the product in case of pain of various etiologies and considerable intensity and fever, if it is not advisable to take other medicines.
For oral use. When pain and fever in adults is recommended to use a single dose of 1-2 tablets. Do not use more than 6 tabl./24h. The maximum duration of use is one week.