- Pargyline Pyralgina Pyralginum x 6 tablets, strong painkillers Pyralginum. Indications for use pyralginy are strong pain of various etiologies, fever - the use of other drugs is contraindicated or ineffective.
The composition of the drug
1 tablet contains:
- active substance: 500 mg metamizole sodium
- and auxiliary substances: starch, potato starch, gelatin, magnesium stearate
strong pain of various etiologies, fever - the use of other drugs is contraindicated or ineffective. Do not take Pyralginum if:
- hypersensitivity to metamizole or other derivatives pyrazolonu (Butapirazol, Pyramidonum), as well as other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- morphological changes in the blood picture, a reduction in total white blood cell counts (leukopenia), or granulocytes (agranulocytosis), or anemia
- acute renal failure or liver disease, acute hepatic porphyria
- congenital deficiency Glucose-6-phosphate.
Taking Pyralginum with food and drink
Take this medicine during or immediately after meals.
Do not use the product during breastfeeding!
Oral. Adults: 1-2 tablets extemporaneously., In chronic pain usually 1-2 tablets. 3 times per day. The maximum oral dose: one single - 1 g;daily - 3 g.
In case of fever, sore throat, ulceration of the mucous membranes (eg. In the oral cavity) - immediately discontinue use of the drug. In case of poisoning may be treated diuresis advocated or peritoneal dialysis.