Pascallerg ® hay fever tablets.
The areas of application are derived from the homeopathic drug pictures. This includes: hay fever. Contains lactose.
For hay fever tablets information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Pascoe pharmaceutical preparations GmbH, D-35383 Giessen
Homeopathic medicine for diseases of the respiratory tract.
Active hay fever tablets ingredients
- 25 mg potassium chromosulfuricum D1
- 2.5 mg Acidum formicicum D2
- 2.5 mg Gelsemium sempervirens D2
Auxiliary hay fever tablets materials
- Lactose-1 water
- Calcium behenat
Indication / hay fever tablets application
- This preparation is a homeopathic medicine for use in diseases of the respiratory tract.
- The areas of application are derived from the homeopathic drug pictures. This includes: hay fever.
- Note: In the event of persistent, unclear or recurring symptoms, a doctor should be consulted.
- Always take this preparation exactly as directed. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- Unless otherwise prescribed, in acute conditions take 1 tablet every half to a full hour, at most 12 times a day. In chronic forms, take 1 tablet 1 to 3 times a day.
- Infants between the ages of 1 and 6 receive no more than half the dose (correspondingly acute: a maximum of 6 tablets per day, chronic: 1 tablet per day), children from 6 to 12 years of age do not receive more than two thirds of the adult dose (correspondingly acute: a maximum of 8 tablets daily, chronic: 2 tablets daily).
Duration of application:
- Not limited.
- Note: Even homeopathic medicines should not be taken for a long time without medical advice.
- Oral tablets.
Side hay fever tablets effects
- Like all medicines, this preparation can cause side effects, although not everybody gets them.
The frequency of side effects is based on the following categories:
- Very common: affects more than 1 in 10 people
- Common: affects 1 to 10 users in 100
- Uncommon: affects 1 to 10 users in 1,000
- Rare: affects 1 to 10 users in 10,000
- Very rare: less than 1 user in 10,000
- Not known: frequency cannot be estimated from the available data
Possible side effects:
- In individual cases, skin reactions can occur with medicinal products containing Alumen chromicum; the remedy is then to be withdrawn.
- Notes: When using a homeopathic medicine, the existing symptoms can temporarily worsen (initial worsening). In this case you should stop taking the medicine and consult your doctor.
- Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you get seriously affected by any of the side effects listed, or if you notice side effects that are not listed.
- If you get any side effects, talk to your doctor, pharmacist, or nurse. This also applies to side effects that are not specified.
When taking other drugs:
- There are no known interactions with other drugs.
- Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking / using or have recently taken / used any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
Take with food and drink
- General note: The effect of a homeopathic medicinal product can be adversely affected by generally damaging factors in lifestyle and by stimulants and stimulants.
Do not take this medicine:
- with chromium hypersensitivity.
pregnancy and hay fever tablets breast feeding period
- Since there is insufficient documented experience, this preparation should only be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding after consulting a doctor.
Patient hay fever tablets information
Take special care when taking:
- There is insufficient documented experience with the use of this medicinal product in infants. It should therefore not be used in children under one year of age.
Driving and using machines:
- There are no special precautions required.