PASCOFLAIR, Passion flower coated tablets
Herbal medicine to calm nervous restlessness
Passion flower dry extract
Areas of application:
Herbal medicine made from passion flower, which has proven itself as a medicinal plant for centuries. The passion flower can calm nervous restlessness and relax under stress. Your extract can provide support in acute stressful situations after just 30 minutes.
Adults and adolescents from 12 years of age take one coated tablet 2 to 3 times a day.
sucrose (sugar) and glucose.
For PASCOFLAIR, Passion flower coated tablets information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Pascoe pharmaceutical preparations GmbH, D-35383 Giessen
Active PASCOFLAIR, Passion flower ingredients
- 425 mg passion flower dry extract (5-7: 1); Extraction agent: ethanol 50% (V / V)
Auxiliary PASCOFLAIR, Passion flower materials
- Silicon dioxide, finely divided
- Cellulose powder
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate (vegetable)
- Stearic acid
- Calcium carbonate
- Arabic gum
- Glucose syrup dry matter
- Wax, bleached
- Carnauba wax
- Ferric oxide hydrate, yellow
Indication / PASCOFLAIR, Passion flower application
- This preparation is a herbal medicine for use in nervous restlessness.
- Always take the medicine exactly as directed. Please ask your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
Unless otherwise prescribed by your doctor, the usual dose is:
- Adults and children from 12 years of age take one coated tablet 2-3 times a day.
How long should you use the medicine?
- The duration of use is not limited in principle. If the symptoms persist for 2 weeks or if they worsen, you must definitely consult a doctor.
If you take more than you should
- If you accidentally take twice or three times the intended dose (corresponds to 2 - 3 coated tablets of this medicinal product), this will usually not have any adverse consequences. In this case, continue taking as described in the dosage instructions or as prescribed by your doctor. If you have overdosed this medicine significantly, you should consult a doctor.
If you forget to take a dose
- Do not take a double dose to make up for a forgotten dose, but continue with the next dose.
If you stop taking:
- Interruption or premature termination of the treatment is harmless.
PASCOFLAIR, Passion flower way
- The medicine should be swallowed with sufficient liquid (preferably a glass of drinking water) and evenly distributed throughout the day without chewing.
Side PASCOFLAIR, Passion flower effects
Like all medicines, this can have side effects, although not everybody gets them. When evaluating side effects, the following frequencies are used as a basis:
- more than 1 in 10 people treated
- less than 1 in 10 but more than 1 in 100 patients
- less than 1 in 100 but more than 1 in 1,000 people treated
- less than 1 in 1,000 but more than 1 in 10,000 people treated
- 1 or less than 1 in 10,000 people, including isolated cases
- Very often:
Significant side effects or signs to look out for and what to do if they're affected:
- If you experience any of the side effects listed below, stop taking the medicine and contact your doctor as soon as possible.
- Very rarely, hives as a sign of allergic vasculitis and allergic skin symptoms can occur.
Other possible side effects
- No other possible side effects are known.
- Please inform your doctor or pharmacist if you get seriously affected by any of the side effects listed, or if you notice side effects that are not listed.
When used with other drugs:
- Please tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking or have recently taken any other medicines, including medicines obtained without a prescription.
When taken with food and drink:
- As there is currently no knowledge about the timely and simultaneous consumption of passion flower herb and alcohol, the consumption of alcohol and alcoholic beverages during a treatment for the day is not recommended.
The medicine must not be taken
- if you are allergic (hypersensitive) to dry passion flower extract or any of the other ingredients of the drug.
pregnancy PASCOFLAIR, Passion flower and breast feeding period
- The widespread use of passionflower as a medicinal product has so far not provided any indications of any risks during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Results of experimental investigations are not available. The preparation should therefore not be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Patient PASCOFLAIR, Passion flower information
Take special care when taking it
- in children under 12 years of age. There is insufficient research into the use of this medicine in children. It should therefore not be used in children under 12 years of age.
Driving and using machines
- Medicinal products with a calming effect can in principle, even when used as intended, change the ability to react to the extent that the ability to actively participate in road traffic or to operate machines is impaired. This applies even more in combination with alcohol.