Peeled hemp seed is the white heart of the wine or the kernel of the hemp seed after removal of the husk. Hemp seed peeling is achieved by a mechanical process without heat.
Hemp seeds do not contain gluten and lactose. The nutritional composition of hemp is unique and exclusive! Whole hemp beans contain approximately 36% dietary fat, 26% easily digestible high-quality protein and 31% carbohydrates, composed mainly of dietary fiber in addition to an interesting combination of vitamins and minerals.
Hemp foods have a very high nutritional value. Intake of hemp oil and nuts can help lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels as well as strengthen the immune system and a healthy metabolism.
• Omega -3 supports the development and function of nerves, eyes, skin, brain and blood circulation.
• In addition, hemp contains rare gamma linoleic acids , which have a relieving effect on metabolic diseases, rheumatoid arthritis and diabetic neuropathies.
• 8 out of 21 amino acids cannot be produced by the human body and must be taken from external sources. The proteins in hemp nuts contain all 8 essential amino acids in perfect proportions and are easily digested. In this way, the human body can produce all the vital proteins from hemp proteins.
• Hemp nuts contain Vitamins B1, B2, B6, C, D and E.
• They also contain calcium and iron.
• Hemp nuts are naturally allergen-free.