Phytodolor ® tincture
Active ingredients: ash bark extract, aspen bark and leaves extract, goldenrod extract.
Herbal medicine for muscle and joint pain. For the treatment of painful complaints in degenerative and inflammatory rheumatic diseases. For use in adults.
The PHYTODOLOR contains 45.6% alcohol by volume.
Bayer Vital GmbH, Kaiser-Wilhelm-Allee 70, 51373 Leverkusen, Germany.
For information on risks and side effects, read the package insert and ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Phytodolor ® - the herbal aid for rheumatic pain
Phytodolor ® tincture at a glance:
• for the treatment of muscle and joint problems due to rheumatic diseases
• analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect in inflammatory and degenerative diseases of the musculoskeletal system
• unique combination of herbal ingredients
• good tolerance, side effects such as stomach ulcers or heart problems are not known
• comparable effects to chemical rheumatic pain medication with the active ingredients diclofenac, indomethacin, piroxicami 1
Everything you need to know about Phytodolor ® tincture
Aching joints, tendons, bones or muscles - people with rheumatic diseases often have to live with these complaints. Patients with rheumatism (inflammatory disease of the joints) or osteoarthritis (degenerative joint disease) in particular know what we are talking about. Whether knees, elbows or spine: The consequences are often expressed in painful muscles and joints. Rheumatic diseases are also often the trigger for chronic back pain, which can become very stressful. But if you are concerned, there is something you can do to make everyday life easier and reduce the discomfort: The pharmacy-only Phytodolor ®Tincture relieves both chronic and degenerative pain in the musculoskeletal system, such as those that occur when there are signs of wear and tear in the knee joint. In addition, Phytodolor ® improves inflammatory complaints, such as those caused by rheumatic diseases.
Rheumatism patients often suffer from sleepless nights due to bouts of pain. Do you need a medicine to counteract these attacks? Then try the herbal Phytodolor ® tincture to relieve pain and regain restful sleep. In addition to the advantage that the tincture consists of herbal ingredients (ash bark, aspen bark, real goldenrod), it also has other positive properties.
• The efficacy, tolerability and safety has been proven by eleven clinical placebo-controlled double-blind studies. In contrast to homeopathic preparations, which cannot show any studies on the effectiveness, tolerability and safety, these study results support the positive effect of the pharmacy-only, herbal medicinal product Phytodolor ® . The reason for the lack of studies on homeopathic rheumatoid medicines is that their use has not been scientifically proven. The Phytodolor ® tincture is easy to tolerate. In addition, side effects such as stomach ulcers or heart problems are not known
• Studies show an effect on rheumatic complaints that is comparable to that of chemical drugs for rheumatic pain with the active ingredients diclofenac, indomethacin or piroxicam. After about a week, the Phytodolor ® medicinal product reaches the full range of pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory effects based on the prescribed dosage.
• The fixed screw cap allows it to be carried safely in handbags or rucksacks, for example
when traveling. How to use Phytodolor ® tincture: Put the drops in some liquid (water or juice) and drink the glass empty. You should observe the following dosage instructions:
• Adults over 18 years: 30 drops three times a day
• For severe pain: 40 drops three times a day.
The herbal aid to relieve rheumatic muscle and joint complaints can be taken daily, but should not exceed four weeks. If the pain improves within a week, treatment with Phytodolor ® is successful. If side effects such as gastrointestinal complaints or headaches occur, you should discontinue use and consult a doctor. Have you accidentally taken too much or too little Phytodolor ® ? Then the following must be observed:
• Underdosing: Do not take double the amount of the tincture the next time. Continue taking as agreed with your doctor or as described in the dosage instructions.
• Overdose: Poisoning with Phytodolor ® tincture is not known, only the side effects can be increased. Then take the medicine as usual.
See “Warnings and Precautions for Use” for important information to consider before using the tincture. Your doctor or pharmacist will give you precise instructions for treatment with the Phytodolor ® tincture. Due to insufficient data, Phytodolor ®not be used in children and adolescents under 18 years of age. There are no studies on the use of the drug during breastfeeding and pregnancy, which is why its use is not recommended during these periods. After opening the bottle, the Phytodolor ® tincture can be kept for another twelve weeks.
The active ingredients of Phytodolor ® tincture
The effect of Phytodolor ® tincture is achieved through the unique combination of
• fresh ash bark,
• fresh aspen bark and
• real goldenrod.
The composition offers anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties - making it the herbal solution for painful joints and muscles caused by rheumatic diseases. Consult your doctor if you have any questions about the application. For further information on the intake and possible side effects, please refer to the package insert.