PIPI NITOLIC against head lice is a preparation which, thanks to the content of Cyclomethicone, causes suffocation of head lice and their elimination (including nits). It does not require repeated application.
PIPI NITOLIC against head lice Set Composition:
Cyclomethicone, surfactant, IPM
Due to the content of appropriate ingredients that are not toxic insecticides, the preparation shows properties responsible for combating head lice. It consists of Cyclomethicone. When applied to the hair, it covers the parasites and leads to their suffocation (this applies not only to adult forms, but also to nits). Thanks to this, it prevents the development of lice and prevents lice re-emission. It does not require repeated application.
Use in the case of head lice.
- allergy to the components of the preparation
Apply an appropriate amount of the preparation to the hair and scalp (so that they are all moistened). Leave it on for 60 minutes and then remove the dead lice with a fine comb. Two applications are required on short hair.
PIPI NITOLIC against head lice Set contains:
- Pipi Nitolic 100 ml (2 x 50ml) - spray for use in the treatment of head lice.
- Nitolic nit remover 20 ml - emulsion that dissolves cement binder, facilitates the removal of dead nits from the hair.
- Nitolic Wash 20 ml - a washing additive designed to remove head lice and nits as well as clothing lice from fabrics with which the infected person has come into contact, e.g. clothes, linen, bedding, blankets, bedspreads, etc.
- Nitolic comb - a gestural comb used to search for insects for diagnostic purposes and to remove dead lice and nits after the treatment.
- Nitolic cap
- contact list
- The book "Problem over the head", thanks to which you can make your child happy while using Pipi Nitolic and explain to him that the lice problem is not as terrible as it may seem.