PODAGROL ECOPHARM drops. GUT Ecopharm drinking drops 50 ml.
Podagrol Ecopharm is an innovative product that helps the body in the processes of natural dissolution of uric acid crystals in the joints and other tissues.
PODAGROL ECOPHARM drops Specifications:
- Effective in gout crises and chronic gout.
- It can be taken for a long time.
- It can be combined with other means and methods of treating gout.
- It can be taken by diabetics.
- Harmless, non-toxic, no side effects, no contraindications.
PODAGROL ECOPHARM drops Recommended for patients in the following cases:
- When they have severe pain in a single joint with red, shiny skin and swelling above the joint.
- The pain occurs at night and is not directly related to trauma or fatigue.
- They have elevated levels of uric acid in the blood before the pain crisis.
- In type 2 diabetes and patients on antidiabetic therapy.
- If they have a history of kidney stones or sand or are currently undergoing treatment.
- If they have a family history of gout.
- If they eat more purine foods and a small amount of fluids.
PODAGROL ECOPHARM drops Act:
It quickly reduces joint pain and shortens the time of the pain attack.
The value of uric acid in the blood temporarily increases and after 48-72 hours the values reach the reference range.
Dissolves uric acid crystals in the joints by forming water-soluble complexes.
Holds the process of joint deformation in chronic gout.
PODAGROL ECOPHARM drops Active ingredients:
Ester of higher fatty unsaturated acids - 47.5 mg;
Vitamin A (retinol acetate) - 200 REg RE.
Podagrol Ecopharm is effective both in gout crisis and for prevention. Gout Ecopharm has no side effects and can be used for a long time.
In gout crisis:
- Dissolves uric acid crystals and eliminates pain caused by mechanical irritation of nerve endings.
- Restores the joint surface inside and removes the pain from the injury.
- Affects inflammation and swelling, eliminating the cause of their appearance.
- Reduces the duration of the attack.
For prevention of gout and prevention of subsequent crises:
- Gout Ecopharm has a prophylactic effect and is taken by patients with chronic gout. Due to its well-defined uricolytic action, gout binds to uric acid in an aqueous soluble compound, which is subsequently excreted in the urine, thus preventing the formation of crystals and the appearance of joint attacks.
- Gout Ecopharm helps prevent joint deformities.
In acute crises - 20 drops dissolved in a glass of water up to 5 times a day. Gout Ecopharm is taken half to one hour before meals, until the crisis subsides.
For prevention and treatment - 20 drops once a day for 3 months, half to one hour before meals. One pack is enough for a 45-50 day course.
Keep out of reach of small children.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
The product is not a substitute for a varied diet.