POMEGRANATE SCHIZANDRA Capsules 30 pieces of 0.48 g
- Double protection formula with pomegranate and schizandra
- Excellent source of antioxidants
- Particularly rich in secondary plant substances
Product information "Pomegranate Schizandra 30 capsules"
The power of nature takes on any health challenge, no matter how great. POMEGRANATE, SCHIZANDRA, pomegranate extract
- The pomegranate, which comes from Europe and Asia and is actually a type of berry, got its name from its numerous red seeds ("granatus" = Latin for pithy, granular).
- The pomegranate is mentioned several times in the Old Testament. It is the symbol of life, fertility and power (symbolically as an orb).
- The pomegranate tree is a durable, hardy plant and can live for over 100 years.
- The pomegranate nutrients include vitamin C, potassium, iron, calcium, flavonoids, polyphenols and antioxidants.
- One of the most important active ingredients is the tanning agent punicalgin. Plants use tanning agents to ward off pathogens and pests.
- Vitamin C helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- It is nicknamed the "berry of five tastes" ("Wu Wei Zi") because it tastes sweet, sour, salty, bitter and pungent at the same time (which takes some getting used to).
- About 30 Schizandra species are known.
- The orange-red berries contain minerals, vitamins, protein, unsaturated fats, phytosterols and lignans (= plant hormones).
Responsible according to Art. 8 Para. 1 of the VO (EU) 1169/2011: NUTROPURE LIMITED, Lordou Vyronos, 61-63, 6023 Larnaca, Cyprus