- Pressure ulcer prevention. PC 30V is a liquid used in the prevention of pressure ulcers in patients permanently immobilized, motor-disabled or using prostheses, hernia belts or plaster dressings.
Helpful in the case of already existing changes in the skin and burns of the first degree.
Active substances: dexpanthenol 2.5 g, dry extract of chestnut seeds (6.2: 1) 1.0 g, dry extract of chamomile flower (5.5: 1) 0.6 g, allantoin 150 mg, 1 , 3 butanediol 80.0 g
- strengthens and tones the skin
- accelerates skin regeneration
- has antiseptic and antibacterial properties
- it seals the blood vessels and prevents swelling
- moisturizes and eliminates the feeling of tension
- has antibacterial properties
- does not contain preservatives
- it absorbs quickly and does not clog pores
- it is colorless (allows you to control the condition of the skin) and leaves a fresh fragrance
Sprinkle the skin surface with PC 30V preparation (a few drops), lightly massage and leave to absorb. Apply 3 times a day. In the prevention of pressure ulcers, it is recommended not to load the lubricated surface immediately after application.