PROBIEN B-COMPLEX Application:
Probien B-complex is a food supplement with a specially developed formula to reduce the negative effects of antibiotics and is designed to enhance the body during antibiotic therapy - especially in therapy with broad-spectrum antibiotics.
In order to tolerate antibiotic therapy normally, the body must keep its gastrointestinal flora in good condition. For this purpose, additional intake of synbiotic (probiotic bacteria with prebiotic) and B-group vitamins is required.
Probiotics normalize the processes in the gastrointestinal tract and suppress the pathogenic flora. The prebiotic enhances the action of probiotics.
There is a very pronounced synergy between probiotics and B vitamins. Probiotics enhance the synthesis of B vitamins, and vitamins in turn help to suppress the development of pathogenic microorganisms.
The synbiotic (combination of probiotics and prebiotic), together with B-group vitamins have a positive effect on the body for:
- reduction of side effects during treatment with antibiotics;
- prevention of fungal infections due to antibiotic therapy;
- suppression of the development of pathogenic bacteria;
- proper and efficient digestion;
- supporting the natural intestinal flora;
- strengthening immunity;
- easier recovery of the body;
- overcoming fatigue and lack of energy due to the disease;
- elimination of the deficiency of B-group vitamins.
PROBIEN B-COMPLEX Composition:
In a sustained release capsule:
• Synbiotic: Probiotic (4 billion live bacteria Lactobacillus acidophilus and 1 billion live bacteria Bifidobacterium longum) and Prebiotic (300 mg inulin);
• Vitamin B-complex: B1-1.5 mg, B2-1.5 mg, B3-5 mg, B6-1.5 mg, B12-1.6 µg.
PROBIEN B-COMPLEX Dosage :
1 capsule daily, at least 1 hour before taking an antibiotic or 2 hours after. To be taken during antibiotic therapy and at least 5 days after its completion. For persons over 3 years.
Keep out of reach of small children.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
The product is not a substitute for a varied diet.