PULMOSTAT dog coughing acute juice for dogs, cats
Pack size:100 ml Dosage form:juice
To strengthen the bronchial system in dogs and cats, dog coughing.
PULMOSTAT dog coughing . In the case of respiratory diseases in dogs and cats.
Serves as a high-quality biological supplement to the diet with plant substances that support the physiological defenses and serve to naturally cleanse the bronchial system.
- Ribwort plantain loosens stubborn mucus and supports the defense against infection.
- Quebracho root is proven for respiratory distress and in the convalescence of respiratory diseases.
- Licorice root promotes the coughing up of stuck mucus in the nose, throat and bronchi and relieves the urge to cough.
- Watercress herb has a high content of methylcysteine, which liquefies the bronchial mucus and makes it easier to cough up.
- Ivy leaves have a particularly positive effect on chronic diseases of the upper respiratory tract and bronchi.
- Sugar beet syrup stimulates the taste buds to increase secretolysis in the respiratory tract and at the same time promotes the supply of the ingredients via the bloodstream.
PULMOSTAT dog coughing Feeding recommendation:
PULMOSTAT dog coughing For administration with the food of dogs
- up to 10 kg 2 ml twice a day
- up to 20 kg 3 ml twice a day
- over 20 kg 4 ml twice a day
PULMOSTAT dog coughing Cats
- 2 ml once a day,
- If necessary, the dose can be increased to 2 ml twice a day.
Recommended feeding time up to 10 days. It is recommended to seek veterinary advice before feeding!