micronutrients for menopause
B vitamins with the plus of isoflavone and hops
The experience of menopause is just as individual as every woman. These can be perceived as a time for new challenges and, at the same time, as an opportunity for reorientation and a change of perspective. In this phase of life, too, being careful with yourself and having a confident attitude is an optimal basis. The targeted supply of certain micronutrients, such as B vitamins and magnesium as well as bioactive plant substances, is also an ideal accompaniment.
The Meno formula combines B vitamins with the isoflavone genistein, lignan and the tried and tested hop extract. Isoflavones are scientifically very well and widely studied and their safety has been proven. The contained plant extract HMR Lignan is obtained from the Norwegian spruce. Hops are a domestic cultivated plant and women in particular appreciate them. The contained B vitamins and magnesium are important for the nerves and psyche. For the beauty from within, vitamin B2, niacin and biotin round off the Meno formula perfectly.
PURE ENCAPSULATIONS Meno formula Health benefits of the ingredients:
- Free from hormones and soy
- Vitamin B6 helps regulate hormonal activity.
- Vitamins B1, B6, B12, biotin and niacin contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system and psyche.
- Magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin B2, niacin and biotin contribute to the maintenance of normal skin, biotin also to the maintenance of normal hair.
PURE ENCAPSULATIONS Meno formula Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Food supplements. The recommended daily intake must not be exceeded.
Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Keep away from children!