QUASSIA SIMILIAPLEX Taraxacum officinale, Mucuna pruriens, Vipera berus mixture
- 150 mg Picrasma excelsa, Quassia amara Urtink
- 150 mg Silybum marianum Urtink
- 150 mg Taraxacum officinale D3
- 100 mg Juglans cinerea D3
- 150 mg Veronicastrum virginicum D3
- 100 mg Myrica cerifera D3
- 100 mg Mucuna pruriens D3
- 100 mg Vipera berus D8
Homeopathic medicinal product, therefore without a therapeutic indication.
Picrasma excelsa benefits:
Still on the digestive system, Picrasma Excelsa is also used to treat or control and correct abnormal feeding habits such as anorexia and poor appetite. The herb can also be used to remedy convalescent debility. Using the herb has been observed to help in boosting digestion as well as the appetite of an individual.
Quassia amara benefits:
Quassia is used for treating an eating disorder called anorexia, indigestion, constipation, and fever. It is also used to rid the intestines of various kinds of worms; as a tonic or purgative; and as a mouthwash.
- Promotes a healthy nervous system. ...
- Supports the brain and intellect. ...
- Supports motor skills and coordination. ...
- Revitalizes the reproductive system. ...
- Supports healthy digestion and elimination. ...
- Provides significant nutritional content. ...
- Natural source of levodopa (L-dopa).