- Senna RED TEA Herbal tea is characterized by laxative action. It helps to alleviate gastrointestinal disorders, gastric as habitual constipation.
1 2 g sachet contains: Active Ingredients: senna leaf 800mg.
The formulation is in the form of sachets for brewing tea. It is characterized by a natural composition. It contains senna leaves, which help to alleviate constipation. The supplement has laxative properties and regulates bowel movements, restoring comfort defecation.
- Hypersensitivity to the preparation Components
- acute inflammatory bowel disease
- abdominal pain of unknown origin
- feeding to children under 12 years of age
- pregnancy and lactation
It is recommended to use the preparation in the case of habitual constipation caused by dietary errors (improper diet).
For oral use. For adults and adolescents over 12 years of age it is recommended to use an infusion prepared from 1 bag. Teabag pour 250 ml of boiling water and left covered for about 10 minutes. Infusion take before bedtime. The laxative effect should appear in the morning.