This handmade bracelet is made with an amalgamation of natural stones and crystal. The bracelet features a charming elephant centerpiece. The elephant in many cultures signifies wisdom, longevity and good fortune.
- Colors: Turquoise-mix
- Style: Handmade, animal
- Material: Natural stone, brown cotton wax rope, brass
- Stone: Reconstructed turquoise, coral, crystals, mix quartz, agate
- Weight: 53 grams
- Design measurements: 65 mm (2.55 inch) wide x 70 mm (2.75 inch) long
- Length: 7.5 inch long, plus 1 inch extension
- Clasp: Toggle
- Model No: BS-0271
Story Behind the Art:
My name is Thidarat I am a full time Thai government employee working in Bangkok. I love to design and craft the jewelry by myself. I am happy when I see others appreciate my designs. This inspires me to make more beautiful jewelry. My designs are made by friends and family in Lamphun, the northern province of Thailand. My satisfaction comes from being able to create work and income for the people back home so that they can have a better life.
The handcrafted touch of artisan skill creates variations in color, size and design. If buying two of the same item, slight differences should be expected. Note: Color discrepancies may occur between this product and your computer screen.
All weights and measurements are approximate and may vary slightly from the listed information. Treatment code D (reconstructed turquoise) D (coral) CR (crystal) E (quartz) E (agate). See for further information.
- Worldstock Country: Thailand
- Gemstone: Turquoise, Agate, Coral, Quartz
- Product Features: Handmade
- Stone: Gemstone
- Material: Gemstone, Brass
- Gemstone Color: Yellow, White, Blue, Turquoise, Green, Red
- Bracelet Style: Fashion
- Jewelry Finish: High Polish
- Metal Color: Gold
- Metal: Brass
- Length: 7.5 Inch
- Color: Multi.