REGENIL for liver Characteristic:
Regenil is a food supplement with a beneficial effect on the functions of the liver and gastrointestinal tract.
Regenyl contains high quality extracts of milk thistle and artichoke. Thanks to the double action of its active ingredients Regenil:
• has a beneficial effect on the recovery processes in the liver;
• normalizes the functions of the gastrointestinal tract and digestion;
• helps cleanse the body of toxins and heavy metals;
• helps reduce the effects of unhealthy eating and the toxic effects of some medicines;
• stimulates the disposal of waste products from the activity of the human body.
White thistle (Silybium marianum)
Milk thistle is a wonderful medicinal plant with a wide range of effects:
- protects liver cells;
- has a restorative effect on the liver;
- increases the secretion of bile and its secretion;
- stabilizes the cell membrane and cleanses them of toxins;
- enhances the detoxification function of the liver;
- increases the activity of the detoxification and antioxidant system of
- stimulates protein synthesis, which determines the recovery of damaged liver cells;
- prophylactically protects intact hepatocytes and increases their resistance to infections and various types of poisoning.
The main medicinal ingredient of milk thistle is silymarin.
Milk thistle is considered one of the best medicinal plants used
in the treatment of liver diseases - hepatitis, cirrhosis, jaundice.
Milk thistle extract is effective in damaging the liver due to the use of alcohol and drugs and due to the action of toxins and radiation.
Artichoke (Cynara scolymus)
Artichoke is used as a remedy for liver disease, bile diseases, atherosclerosis, and sometimes for allergies and eczema:
- a powerful antioxidant;
- activates the activity of the gastrointestinal tract;
- enhances peristalsis and helps with constipation;
- stimulates the disposal of waste substances from the activity of the human body;
- helps to remove toxins, salts of heavy metals and slag from the body;
- has a diuretic effect and accelerates the excretion of excess fluids and salts.
The healing properties of artichoke are due to a complex of bioactive substances, the most important of which is cinnarine. Cinnarine is an ingredient that cannot be found in any other fruit or vegetable.
REGENIL for liver Composition:
Composition of one capsule: 70 mg dry standardized extract of milk
thistle (Silybum marianum) with 80% silibin content, 100 mg dry standardized
extract of artichoke (Cynaria scolymus) with 5% cynarin content; excipients.
REGENIL for liver Dosage:
Take 1 capsule in the morning and evening before meals.
The product is suitable for people over 12 years.
Keep out of reach of small children.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
The product is not a substitute for a varied diet.