Restive to relieve allergies
Restiv is a food supplement of natural origin for quick and effective relief of allergies and their symptoms such as itchy skin, runny nose, watery eyes, sneezing, skin rashes, swelling. The drug is extremely fast acting only 15 minutes after ingestion and has no side effects - including drowsiness. Restiv acts on immune factors that appear early in an allergic reaction, unlike many anti-allergy medications.
What are allergies?
Today, allergic diseases affect more than 20% of the population of industrialized countries and have increased by 25% in 10 years. The reasons for this increase are: climate change and seasonal fluctuations, which include the annual atmospheric presence of pollen, hereditary transmission of atopy and environmental pollution. The most common manifestations of allergies are: asthma, intermittent and persistent rhinitis, conjunctivitis, urticaria.
According to the allergen that provokes the symptoms, allergies are divided into: food allergies, drug allergies, allergies to insect venom, allergies to environmental factors (pollen, dust, animal fur, etc.)
The most common allergies are respiratory allergies. They are caused by pneumoallergens: dust, pollen, animal hair, fermentation caused by mold, mites. The latter are responsible for more than 65% of respiratory allergies.
Food allergies are caused by tropharlegens. They mainly affect young children and are less common in adolescents. However, they are becoming more powerful and more durable. Their most common form is eczema.
Symptoms of allergies are:
- Itchy skin;
- Runny nose;
- Watery eyes;
- Skin rashes;
- In extreme cases, asthma.
How to prevent the occurrence of seasonal allergies and allergies to the environment?
Avoiding contact with allergens can help reduce symptoms. Here is a list of precautions that can be taken to reduce the risk of exposure to allergens:
- Limiting time spent outside;
- Tight closing of windows, especially during peak periods for pollen;
- Washing pollen from hair and clothes after going out;
- Regular and thorough cleaning of the home;
- Maintaining humidity levels below 50% or using a desiccant;
- Reducing allergic symptoms by starting over-the-counter treatments before the start of the allergy season;
Medications for the treatment of allergies often cause side effects, such as drowsiness, headache or dry mucous membranes, which is why allergy sufferers choose Restiv - a NATURAL PRODUCT, PROVEN EFFECTIVE AND WITH GOOD PONOSYGEMOSTIMOZIMOSTI. Restive:
- starts acting at 15 minutes
- has no soporific effect
- leads to multisymptomatic relief
Restiv is a NATURAL product - to relieve allergies
Restiv® acts on immune factors that appear early in an allergic reaction, unlike many anti-allergy drugs, which block the activity of histamine once it is released during an allergic attack with subsequent side effects.
Restiv® is a natural product;
- Naturally derived IgECALM® patented quail egg homogenate;
- With good tolerability and proven effectiveness in relieving allergic symptoms;
- Acts at an early stage of the allergic reaction;
- Helps reduce the severity of allergic symptoms.
IgECALM® (ovomucoids) has been clinically proven to relieve many allergic symptoms, such as:
- Nasal secretion
- Nasal obstructions
- Tearful eyes
- Itchy eyes
- Itchy nose.
Restiv® contains IgECALM® patented homogenate from quail eggs fed on a scientifically formulated and organically certified diet, without antibiotics, hormones or medications.
1.IgECALM® patented quail egg homogenate - a key active ingredient in Restiv®
- First identified by a Fresco physician in the 1970s;
- Developed by a team of European scientists after extensive research;
- Effective in relieving symptoms of seasonal and environmental allergens.
Mechanism of action of Restiv®
IgECALM® patented quail egg homogenate (ovomucoids) acts upstream of the allergic cascade, blocking allergens before they activate immune cells and thus preventing the release of inflammatory mediators such as histamine.
IgECALM® patented quail egg homogenate (ovomucoids) has been scientifically proven to prevent contact between allergens and immunoglobulin E (IgE), exerting strong inhibition of the binding site.
The research and science behind IgECALM® patented quail egg homogenate: In a randomized, double-blind, crossover, placebo-controlled study (published in Food Science & Nutrition in November 2014) on 43 participants to reduce the symptoms of rhinitis when exposed frequently. allergens from the home and outdoor environment.
The symptoms of rhinitis were assessed individually by each participant using a visual analog scale (BAC), confirming the efficacy of ovomucoids compared to placebo.
Ovomucoids in homogenate of quail eggs lead to:
- 30% improvement in rhinorrhea compared to placebo and improved nasal breathing;
- reduction of sensations of allergy-related discomfort such as stuffy nose 18%, itchy nose 17%, watery eyes 20% and itchy eyes 24%
- Fast efficiency -15 minutes after ingestion
- No side effects - including drowsiness.
2. Zinc - is a chemoimmunomodulator, participating in the synthesis of immunoglobulins. Zinc deficiency in children and adults can lead to immune disorders (allergic reactions, asthma and others).
For children and adults over 3 years 1 to 2 tablets per intake. You can take 2 to 10 tablets a day, as needed. The tablets should be chewed carefully so that they can dissolve in the mouth. It is preferable not to take during meals. Do not exceed the recommended daily allowance (RDA). Do not use in case of allergy to any of the ingredients.
Who should not take Restiv®
Do not use the product in case of hypersensitivity to eggs.
The most common symptoms of an allergic reaction include: rash, itching, swelling of the lips and face, shortness of breath.
Talk to your doctor if you experience any of these symptoms while taking Restiv®!