RIGENOMA cream Indications:
RIGENOMA cream is intended for topical application in radiation, irritant, allergic dermatitis, before and after microsurgery.
Suitable for intolerant, reactive and sensitive skin.
Prevents inflammation, itching, swelling, redness and severe xerosis (pathological dryness of the skin).
Enhances reepithelialization and tissue regeneration.
Indicated for the treatment and prevention of skin subjected to invasive therapeutic or aesthetic procedures, for the treatment of skin in contact with orthoses and prostheses, for the protection of skin prone to ulceration (including decubitus and vascular wounds) and for the prevention of keloids.
RIGENOMA cream Contains:
OZOILE® - a patented ingredient of Erbagil.
Stable ozonides with vitamin E acetate.
Gluten free, colorants, allergens. With natural preservatives.
Main ingredients: OZOILE® (Stable ozonides with vitamin E acetate), extract of prickly pear roots (Ruscus Aculeatus), blackcurrant leaf extract (Ribes Nigrum), calendula flower extract (Calendula Officinalis), horsetail extract ( Equisetum Arvense), thioctic acid, sodium hyaluronate.
- Ozoneids from local Ozone® - prevent redness, inflammation, itching, swelling and burning. They transfer oxygen to the tissues, stimulating re-cellization and tissue regeneration.
- Bioperoxides from local Ozone® - counteract degenerative processes, radiation damage and cell aging.
- Vitamin E acetate - counteracts the peroxidation of membrane lipids. It has a calming effect. Blocks free radicals.
- Hyaluronic acid - optimizes hydration and supports the proper physiology of the hydro-lipid-acid mantle. Increases skin elasticity and gives density and tone to tissues.
- Marigold - soothes itching and redness.
- Thorny leaves - has a vasoconstrictive, anti-edematous (anti-edema) and vascular protective effect.
- Horsetail - has a remineralizing effect due to the content of silicon and other minerals. Improves the structure of the skin surface and supports its homogeneous reepithelialization.
- Ribesnigrum - has an anti-inflammatory effect. Considered a natural alternative to cortisone.
- Thioctic acid - an antioxidant that counteracts degenerative processes affecting the mucous membranes and skin. Enhances the production of cellular energy to restore damaged function.
A way of use RIGENOMA cream:
Apply directly on the affected area and massage until completely absorbed. It is recommended to be administered twice a day or as recommended by your doctor. The period of treatment depends on the speed of the therapeutic response.
Do not swallow.
Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use this medical device after the expiry date.
Do not use if the package appears damaged.
No cases of sensitization or side effects have been reported. If you notice any, please stop using and consult your doctor.
Wash your hands thoroughly before using the product.
Close the tube tightly after use.
Store the cream in a dry place, away from heat sources and exposure to sunlight.
The expiry date stated on the package refers to the unopened perfectly preserved product. After opening, it is recommended to use the cream for up to 6 months.