- Routine enriched with vitamin C supports healthy immune system and protects cells against the effects of oxidative stress.Recommended to supplement the daily diet routine and vitamin C.
1 tablet contains 60 mg of vitamin C and 25 mg of rutin and auxiliary substances: microcrystalline cellulose, sorbitol, magnesium stearate, colloidal silica, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, polydextrose, titanium dioxide, polyethylene glycol, talc, riboflavin.
Rutin is rich in antioxidant properties. Seals the blood vessels and has anti-inflammatory activity. Also extends vitamin C activity, slowing down the oxidation. Vitamin C has a broad spectrum of activity in the body. Affects the production and preservation of collagen which promotes healing of wounds, fractures, inhibits the formation of bruises. In addition, healthy cells become resistant to infection and damage.
- during the period of reduced immunity,
- Oxidative stress,
- fight against free radicals,
- strengthen the blood vessel,
- skin capillaries, spider veins,
- reduces the risk of heart disease and atherosclerosis.
- in people struggling with infections,
- for those with malabsorption,
- the treatments weaken the body,
- of undernourished people,
1-2 tablets per day.