ROWATINEX oral drops kidney disease symptoms Ingredients:
100 g of drops contain: α-pinenum 24.8 g β-pinenum 6.2 g, Camphenum 15.0 g, Cineolum 3.0 g, 4.0 g Fenchonum, Borneolum 10.0 g, Anetholum 4 0 g, ingredients: olive oil 33,0g.
Rowatinex is a drug that acts as a diuretic and gentle relaxant for the urinary tract, facilitating the excretion of small deposits of kidney stones.
ROWATINEX oral drops kidney disease symptoms Action:
ROWATINEX oral drops kidney disease symptoms Dosage:If your doctor tells you otherwise, once 3-5 drops (0,115-0,192 ml), 4-5 times a day, 30 minutes before meals. Drops administered on sugar (cube or teaspoon). The attached dropper should be used to measure the dose. Usage: Oral. It is recommended that an increased amount of fluid than usual when taking the preparation. If you feel that the effect of Rowatinex is too strong or too weak, talk to your doctor.
- Rowatinex helps stabilize the whole urinary tract stones crumbling, making it easier to remove them.
- Rowatinex dilates blood vessels by increasing blood flow through the kidneys and enhances diuresis by making it easier to expel stones through the urinary tract.
- Studies have shown that Rowatinex protects against the formation of stones, inhibiting bone formation at an early stage.
- Acting on smooth muscle, Rowatinex reduces their shrinkage, which causes pain in the kidneys and urinary tract. Affecting the mucous membranes, in addition it reduces the pain and inflammation.
- In diseases of the kidney and urinary tract there is a risk of secondary infections. Rowatinex helps protect against secondary infections.