ROWATINEX x 50 capsules urolithiasis treatment
- Urolithiasis treatment. Rowatinex used in the prevention and treatment of urolithiasis and diseases of the urinary tract, which removes both stones and pain.
ROWATINEX, urolithiasis treatment x 50 Composition:
Soft capsules - Composition: One capsule contains: α-pinenum 24.8 mg, β-pinenum 6.2 mg, 15.0 mg Camphenum, Cineolum 3.0 mg, Fenchonum 4.0 mg, 4.0 mg BorneolumAnetholum , ingredients: olive oil 33.0 mg capsule shell: gelatin beef, 85% glycerol, ethyl parahydroxybenzoate (E 214) propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E 216), Sunset yellow FCF 85% (E110), quinoline yellow WS 70% (E104).10.0 mg
Rowatinex is a drug that acts as a diuretic and gentle relaxant for the urinary tract, facilitating the excretion of small deposits of kidney stones.
ROWATINEX, urolithiasis treatment x 50 Action:
- Rowatinex helps stabilize the whole urinary tract stones crumbling, making it easier to remove them.
- Rowatinex dilates blood vessels by increasing blood flow through the kidneys and enhances diuresis by making it easier to expel stones through the urinary tract.
- Studies have shown that Rowatinex protects against the formation of stones, inhibiting bone formation at an early stage.
- Acting on smooth muscle, Rowatinex reduces their shrinkage, which causes pain in the kidneys and urinary tract. Affecting the mucous membranes, in addition it reduces the pain and inflammation.
- In diseases of the kidney and urinary tract there is a risk of secondary infections. Rowatinex helps protect against secondary infections.
ROWATINEX, urolithiasis treatment Dosage:
If your doctor tells you otherwise 1 capsule, 3-4 times a day, 30 minutes before meals. Usage: Oral. It is recommended that an increased amount of fluid than usual when taking the product.
Do not use Rowatinex in case of: • hypersensitivity to any component of the preparation Rowatinex, • pregnancy, • breast feeding, • acute or chronic kidney disease. Take special care with Rowatinex if: symptoms of pain, especially in the lumbar region, renal colic (characterized by recurrent pain, usually starting in the lumbar region or around the kidney), disturbances in urination, hematuria, etc. if you have these symptoms please contact your doctor . The drug should not be used in children.