RUDASPRAY adhesion spray
pack size:150ml Dosage form:spray
Sorry UK only.
The spray adhesive is used to increase the adhesive strength of functional tape bandages. RUDASPRAY® may also be used to fix non-adhesive padding material or cover material. RUDASPRAY® is CFC-free. Do not use at the eyes or on the skin or mucous membranes!
Product details for spray-adhesive
The spray adhesive RUDASPRAY® of Noba who spray fixation dressing and tape layers used. The spray can contains 150 ml glue and is CFC-free.
Properties of spray glue
- 150 ml can
- Composition: propane, butane, petroleum spirit, acetone, polymer, DINP, dye
- Aids for medical products according to MPG, Class I, Rule 1
- meets the requirements of Directive 93/42 / EEC
- CE and DIN EN ISO 15223-1 marking
Applications from spray glue
- for fixing the position of bandages, dressings and tapes
Note to RUDASPRAY® spray glue
- Do not use around the eyes and skin or mucous membranes
- When applied to the skin it can be brittle or cracked
- remove stains on clothes or skin with alcohol - Do not use solvents
- Pressurized container - Do not pierce or burn even after use
- protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 ° C
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Keep away from heat / sparks / open flames / hot surfaces