Sagella® policyn intimate wash lotion for women 50+
The basic care for women during and after the menopause for daily cleaning of the intimate area
With lactic acid and the nourishing power of chamomile
For pH-adjusted care in the intimate area
Maintains the natural balance in the intimate area and during menopause.
Sagella for body-conscious women - well-being with a system.
active intimate wash ingredients
- Thyme Herb Extract
- lactic acid
intimate wash excipients
- water, purified
- Magnesium laureth sulfate
- cocamidopropyl betaine
- sodium cocoamphoacetate
- PEG-4 rapeseed oil fatty acid amide
- propylene glycol
- Euxyl K200
- potassium sorbate
- disodium edetat
- Patent Blue V
- benzyl salicylate
Sagella® polyyn intimate wash
Sagella® polygyn – intimate wash Meno-Balance
cares for and protects the intimate area during and after the menopause.
- Nourishes and protects the intimate area and maintains the delicate balance
- With bisabolol, an ingredient in chamomile that has an anti-inflammatory and calming effect
- Takes into account the physiological pH
- For daily intimate care
- Soap free
- Dermatologically tested
The diverse changes that occur during menopause are accompanied by changing needs for care: the pH value in the intimate area rises to 6-7. Irritation of the mucous membrane, vaginal dryness and burning can occur more frequently.
Why special intimate care instead of conventional shower gels?
The sensitive intimate area requires different care than the rest of the body: skin and mucous membranes in the intimate area are much more sensitive. Even mild shower gels are not recommended for intimate hygiene because they are not adapted to the pH value of the intimate area and often contain irritating ingredients. The possible consequences: odor formation, occasional itching and increased risk of vaginal infections.
Intimate care adapted to every phase of life: Sagella®!
What makes Sagella® special?
Sagella® intimate care takes into account the pH value of the intimate area. The pH value of the intimate area depends on the estrogen level and the phase of life - with Sagella® the daily care can be adjusted accordingly. It offers particularly gentle care with the appropriate herbal ingredients from herbal extracts. All Sagella® products are dermatologically tested and recommended by gynecologists.
Plant extracts in Sagella® products intimate wash and their effects
- Sage – deodorizing and refreshing (pH 3.5; Hydraserum, active)
- Chamomile – soothing and anti-inflammatory (polygonyne)
- Thyme – antifungal and regenerating (hydramed, active)
- Calendula - wound healing and soothing (Hydraserum, Cream)
- Clove – antimicrobial (hydramed)
- Witch Hazel – antipruritic and astringent (Sensitive)
- Oat Milk – Skin Moisturizer (Hydraserum)