Salmon fish oil for children Purpose:
· Fish contains salmon fish oil, which is rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin D3.
· Strengthens the immune system
· For faster recovery after illness
· Positive effect on vision and the cardiovascular system
· Maintains the elasticity of the joints
· Promotes the proper growth of children
· Supports brain development
· Improves mental activity in children
Omega-3 contained in fish oil DHA (docosahexaenoic acid ) is high in brain tissue, forming up to 20% of gray matter, but the human body is not able to produce it alone and receives it only through food. Children fed DHA from infancy show better test scores measuring their mental development and imagination, and greater intelligence as adults.
Salmon fish oil for children Composition:
Contents in 1 capsule:
Salmon fish oil - 84 mg (18% eicosepentaenoic acid (EPA) and 12% docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) omega 3 fatty acids); Vitamin D - 0.04 mg, gelatin, glycerol.
Salmon fish oil for children Dosage:
2 capsules 2 times a day without chewing, with more water.
Keep out of reach of small children.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
The product is not a substitute for a varied diet.