Saltidin (Icaridin) insect repellent, DOCTAN active spray
Doctan Active Spray 100ml
Doctan ® Active spray solution on a water-alcohol basis with a touch of olive blossom scent to protect against bites from domestic, tropical and subtropical midges (mosquitos) and bites from other blood-sucking insects such as ticks, horseflies and horse flies. The fine mist forms a reliable protective film on the skin. Doctan ® Active Spray is also suitable for use under thin clothing as it leaves no stains and is quickly absorbed. Due to its cooling effect, Doctan ® Active is particularly popular for use in higher temperatures and for sporting activities in the great outdoors.
Saltidin (Icaridin) insect repellent, DOCTAN spray Application:
If necessary, spray directly onto healthy, dry skin every 12 hours. Allow the product to take effect for a short time before putting it on. Do not spray directly in the face.
Field of application Saltidin (Icaridin) insect repellent, DOCTAN spray:
Doctan ® Active has a pleasant cooling effect. Doctan ® Active Spray offers reliable protection for adults and children from the age of 2 against native, tropical and subtropical mosquitoes for up to 12 hours. The effectiveness against ticks, horse flies and stable flies is up to 8 hours. The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends insect repellent with Icaridin as a means of preventing malaria. The product can also protect against the transmitter of the Zika virus (yellow fever).
Active ingredient: Icaridin (Saltidin ® )
Use biocide safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
General tips for using insect repellent sprays:
- The effect of repellents is reduced by temperatures above 40°C, so do not leave them in the blazing sun (car!).
- Use the products only on healthy skin! (Caution: sunburn!)
- If possible, shower thoroughly before jumping into the water and only use insect repellent sprays after swimming.
- If you sweat excessively, the effective time may be reduced - possibly use more often.
- Icaridin protects against biting annoying bloodsuckers - but it is still advisable to check skin, hair and clothing for crawling ticks before going to bed
- Apply your sun protection first – then the protective spray
- Mosquitoes can bite through very thin fabric; it is recommended to use it on the skin before getting dressed
- Icaridin is safe for livestock and pets such as dogs, cats and horses